Chapter Fifteen

~You can't offer your poison to me~In your kingdom of filth~White Rabbit~Straight jacket~Your magic white rabbit~Has left it's writing on the wall~We follow like Alice~And just keep diving down the hole~We're falling and we're losing control~Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road~We follow like Alice~And just keep diving down the hole~I won't be pushed aside~I will be heard~I will get what I want~What I deserve~

                                                              ~White Rabbit, Egypt Central, White Rabbit

                                                                                                                       Unknown

                                                                                                                       Unknown

                                                                                  Unknown

                                                                                   I smirked at the sight of Gabriel flying along the skyline and opened my own Dark Wings. There black and gray feathers shredded from me and fell to the Humans below me. I walked to the edge of the Empire State Building and started free falling. My Wings sloshed open and I started flying after Gabriel. His White Wings were so dazzling in the moonlight. 

"Oh dear God, who lives above me, look at the wonderful creation you have made. His White Wings glistening in the light of the moon. I want those Wings for myself, dear God, I've got so much pride in myself for those Wings. That is why..." I say and fly faster and faster, closing in on Gabriel. He turns to me and I stare at his soulless black eyes of his. 

"I"LL RIP THEM RIGHT OUT HIS BACK!!!!!!!" I exclaim and his eyes narrowed, my Wings tilting to side and started catching up to him. His speed is amazing! "I WANT HIS SPEED TOO, DEAR GOD!!!!!" I yell out again and go faster. He turns to me and stops flying for a second, staring at me. I stopped a few feet away from him and he sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "Oh dear, you are a Fallen Angel aren't you?" he says and I laugh crazily. "SORRY TO SAY BUT I'M THE HELL KING'S FIRST BORN CHILD!" I yell at him and his eyes widen a little. 

"So he did have sons." he muttered then opened his hand to reveal a Hell ball. This time my eyes widen and stare at the Hell Fire. Why in God's name does he hold Hell Fire when he's a White Angel? 

"You can hold Hell Fire..." I manage to say and he grins, laughing. "You're stupid, son of Hell King. You think I'm Gabriel? Ha! Pathetic!" he said then a Glamour stripped off of him. My eyes widen at the sight of Procel, the Fallen Angel who could speak of hidden and secret things. 

"Procel...why in God's name are you here?" I ask him and his now Black Fallen Wings beat to the steady beat of noise below us. "I'm here for an exchange." he says, showing me his rotting yellow teeth. "On what?" I ask and grind my teeth. "I want to see your brother." he replied. I narrow my eyes and he moves closer to me, a horrible smell came from him and I winced. "Why?" I ask yet again. 

"Because he's on the wanted list of Fallen." he replies and I grab his white shirt in anger, pulling him to me and my power grows. "You lie, Procel! My little brother isn't on the list! I would have known!" I yelled at him and he laughed, causing me to be even more angry. "Ratri isn't that such of an idiot! He would have come straight to me and I would have taken him off the list!" I yell and Procel chuckles. "You think it's Ratri? Wrong, first son of the Hell King. King of Hell has another son who already had a son." he said and my eyes widen, nearly stopping flying.