Chapter Nine

~How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul~And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one~I will never let you fall (let you fall)~I'll stand up with you forever~I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)~Even if saving you sends me to heaven~It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.~

                         ~Your Guardian Angel, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Don't You Fake It

                                                                                                                                           Unknown

                                                                                                                                           Unknown

                                                                                  Emigda

                                                                                  I held on to Sammuel tightly as he did too. I knew I could tell he was afraid of what 'God' choose for him. He trembled in terror and I petted his hair, muttering some words in Russian. "Please don't worry, Sammuel. 'God' has taken care all of your needs now it is your's to be cprcerned about." I said to him and he clutched my head hard against his chest. 

"He's coming." he said and I snapped my head around to face a man with razor sharp teeth and nails, staring at me with glowing red eyes. He opened his mouth and roared at me, he reached out to me but Sammuel's eyes glowed a bright orange. "Do you want become a true Demon, Fallen?" he said to the person and the man's eyes widen. 

"Why...are you...here...Sam...muel...?" the man asked and I gasped. The man was a Demon and knew Sammuel. That means he could be to some use to me. The man stared at me then grinned, his razor sharp teeth gleaming at me. "Did you...make a...new 'Contract'...?" he asked and Sammuel slapped the man across his face.

The man's eyes widen and he started to scream but it sounded more like a roar. Sammuel's nails started growing longer and sharper, his eye color mixing into a red orange. My eyes widen and grabbed his hand tightly. "Sammuel! Snap out of it! You are the only one that can get us out of here!" I scream at him then the man grabs my hand, pulling me to him. His breath is heaving and his eyes feel like they're about to suck my soul out. 

"She's the damned Prophetess' daughter!" he yelled over the huge stir of power erupt from him. 

My mind goes blank.

'Damned Prophetess' daughter?'

Is he talking about my mother?

My mother that was killed in an accident?

"Now, I'll devour you, girl!" he said and then he opened his mouth to clamp down on my throat.

                                                                                   Allenir

I yet again lost someone to the Dark Worlds. I lost her to Sammuel's Contract and now Emigda to help Sammuel with 'God's' punishment. 

"DAMN YOU, SAMMUEL!!!!!!!" I cried and I felt something slam into me but it was mental slap across the face. I gasped and stood still as I could hear a Were's howl.

A very familar howl. 

I looked behind me and stared at Wolfy, holding down the Halfing kid with Circle. He smiled at me and pulled the Halfing's limp body to me. My grind teeth and he grinned, stopping when he was an inch away from my face. 

"This kid is not like the others. His power is something like yer's Allenir. Plus his blood has something to should be extinct too. Ya wanna guess?" he said and I narrowed my eyes. I felt my Aura start to change to something more sinister and my teeth started to grow. 

"He's the last Dragon." 

My eyes widen and Wolfy laughed, his laughter echoing around us. His eyes stared at me and mocked me. I wanted to strangle him so badly even though he has control over him. He pushed the Halfing closer to me and said, "Did ya not hear me? He's the last Dragon in existence! Hell knows what his powers could be! And I found 'im! He was like a stray puppy waiting for someone to pick him up and be trained! His powers were Sealed too by a powerful Sorcerer and when I broke it his powers exploded! He nearly transformed into a Dragon! It was pretty cool too!" He opened his hand to reveal his Wolf claws and a White Circle followed his hand, moving it to the Halfing.

"What do you think would happen if I completely Released his Seal?" 

I snapped back to reality and Wolf licked his lips. "The only way to Release the Seal is to dry out the blood of the Sealed one and something of mixed blood. Now that yer here, ya'll Release him for me." he said and slashed my arm and the Halfing's, blood dripping down onto the ground and a Dark Circle formed around us. 

"Maintenant, par le sang de scellé, être libéré du sang d'un Ange et Démon. Devenir de la puissance réelle et rejoindre mon côté de la guerre." he said in French and I gasped from the power. "Don't worry, Allenir. Everything is under control. You will not be Released but the Halfing will. I promise to Amy's sacrifice that everything will be okay." 

Amy...

Amy...?

Amy's...sacrifice...?

Oh right. 

She's dead and it's all my fault. 

Everything happened because of all the Sins I have committed. 

I should be dragged down to Hell. 

Someone bring me to Hell! 

"DRAG ME DOWN TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed then Wolfy's eyes widen, my Seal began to Release from all the pressure. Everything started to blur and I gagged, my blood now pouring down my arm and chin. His eyes widen and tried to move away from me but my Aura wouldn't let him. "Yer an idiot! Do ya think Amy would have wanted ya to do this?!" he yelled at me but I ignored him. 

"Oh nephew of mine! Do you want to switch? You owe me for this month. Time to get switch with me and you'll return to Hell-a place where you, yourself, belong in." He said in my mind and I grinned, my will stripping itself away from me. I chuckled and Wolfy gripped the Halfing tighter. 

"Sure. I've been missing it a lot." I said and that's when I got engulfed by the flames of Hell and he took over.