Chapter Eighteen

~Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste.~Of your afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway.~I see a distant light, my girl this can't be right.~Such a surreal place to see so how did this come to be,~Arrived too early.~And when I think of all the places I just don't belong,~I've come to grips with life and realize this is going too far.~I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear, escape from this afterlife.~

                                                                  ~Afterlife, Avenge Sevenfold, Avenge Sevenfold

                                                                                                                                      4: 00 P.M.

                                                                                                                       January 28, 2012

                                                                                  Shadye

                                                                                    Everything turned black and the girl who claimed she was Emigda screamed in pain. "GIRL!" Azrael cried and my eyes shot open, staring at the little girl on top of me. She clutched my chest and I blinked, staring at her. Her Aura was pure White that looked exactly like Emigda's. Tears threatened her eyes and she slowly looked up to me, smiling at me. 

I blushed and she pulled my head down to her face. "I'm so happy, Shadye! You're not completely under the son of Hell King's child's spell!" she said and something inside me brightened. "You really are Emigda..." I say and she pulls my face down closer to her's then she pushes her lips out against mine.

She's kissing me....

She's...

kissing me....

Even though I killed her original body. 

Is this really happening?

Suddenly I Transformed back into Human Form and she stopped kissing me, moving away from my lips. Her eyes slowly closed and her body fall onto of my chest, sleeping. She is alive and alright. She's just in a little girl's body but her Soul and memories are still the same. I breath in a sigh of relief and glare at Fou, I put Emigda softly on the ground. I stood up and my arms Transformed back into a Dragon's. 

"You made her die. You caused her Body to die and put her into someone else's Body. You'll pay for that." I hiss at Fou and he laughs, snapping his fingers and my control slipped me. my eyes widen and emotions faded from me. Crap! I need control myself before he rules over my reason!"Azrael move her...away from...me...!"I manage to say and Azrael swoops in and grabs her, flying up. I manage to grin before my emotions fade away and leave me to be used as a puppet of killing innocent Humans. 

But I knew Emigda still loved me even though I am a murderer now.

                                                                               Sammuel

I stomped around Amy and Rogziel and scowled, rubbing my chin. Where was Azrael and Emigda when I need them the most? Brother should be able to fly less efficient but still manage to control his Wings easier. Maybe I should have gone with them to make Azrael doesn't do anything stupid. I groaned and sat down onto the ground, staring at it.