Chapter Twelve

~This change, he won't contain,~Slip away, to clear your mind.~When asked, who made it show,~The truth, he gives in to most.~So lay down, the threat is real,~When his sight goes red again.~So lay down, the threat is real,~When his sight goes red again.~

                                                                                                       ~The Red, Chevelle, The Red

                                                                                                                                           Unknown

                                                                                                                            January 23, 2012

                                                                          Emigda 

                                                                          Shadye's cloths ripped apart and let out a roar. His skin turned completely blue and wings aroused from his body. He fell to his knees and his arms and leg thickened and became scaly. His whole body has become a Dragon in no time but it seemed painful. 

He opened his wings and opened his mouth, fire erupting from his mouth. I smiled and he looked down to me. I laughed in joy and his blue eyes narrowed at my expression. I reached out to him and  he bent his head down to me. I patted his head and turned back to Him. I narrowed my eyes and Shadye turned to Him too. 

"Let's do this thing." I said and all Hell broke lose.

                                                                     Sammuel 

My eyes shot open and stared at the empty darkness surrounding me. Nothing and nobody was there but pain filled my entire body. I scowled and groaned at the same time. Damn it, the Abyss claimed me as it's own. 

"Damn." I hissed and heard laughter echo around me. I turned to face a man with face paint of a skull and he smiled at me. I narrowed my eyes and he scanned my whole body. "So you're the Sammuel, the Angel of both Sides. I thought you had become a Fallen Angel." he said and I scowled.

"Who the hell are you?" I hissed at him and he smiled. "You know that's hurtful, Sammuel."  he said and flexibled his fingers, "We've been partners for a long time, Sammuel." My eyes widen at the realization of what he is saying. I snapped my head back to see him floating above me with a scythe. He pushed his finger against the scythe until blood came out and dripped down the blade. 

"Now, Sammuel, for both of us to get out of here. You must posess my power or I posses your's." he said and I opened my mouth to say something but something shifted inside of me. I groaned and he grinned madly, flashing me pure white teeth. "I should have known. You still haven't decided what side to be on. If you can't tell, I have already chosen but the outcome," he motioned to his body, "Came with a price. But if you haven't chosen then we can break out of here and I'll go back to the White Side." 

"You think I haven't choosen sides yet brother?" I choked out a laugh. He stared at me with confusion and I summoned my sword. I released it from my grip and it floated around to him. He reached out to grab it then it turned black and the hilt got longer, the blade curving.