Chapter Thirteen

~Your tears don't fall, they crash around me~Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home~Your tears don't fall, they crash around me~Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home~The moments die, I hear no screaming~The visions left inside me are slowly fading~Would she hear me if I called her name?~Would she hold me if she knew my shame?~ 

                                                            ~Tears Don't Fall, Bullet for My Valentine, The Poison

                                                                                                                                              Unknown

                                                                                                                                             Unknown                                                                                                            

                                                                                       Allenir

                                                                                     Everything started to tumble around me. My memories of my past started to flash across my mind and pain invalided them. Amy's smiling face always popped up during them. I scowled and put my hands up to my eyes, trying to stop the madness echoing around my head. 

"Okay, Rogziel, let's send your Soul back in time and experience your feelings with Amy again to understand why this is going on." Sammuel's voice echoed in my head. That's when I screamed and everything turned red from the huge amount of blood I spilled. 

I blinked awake and stared at Amy. I grabbed her into my room and shut the door behind me surrounding us in the dark. She must've been around my age back when I was a Vampire "You aren't going to eat me or drink my blood, right?" she asked and brought my attention back to her. I shrugged and rolled my shoulders back.

"Nah. I don't drink human blood." I say and she breaths in. "Who are you anyway?" she asked and I laughed. She didn't know a damn thin' did she? "I'm Allen Walker." I say and she nods then her eyes widen. "John said he knew a kid around my age named Allen Walker." she says then starts walking towards me. "Are you the delinquent that John used to hang around with? Also the one that disappeared and the one that kicked Ox gang's butt?" she asked me and I don't look at her eyes. How the hell did this girl know 'bout that? "Look, human." I began then felt something whack me in the face, changing the scene. 

"Allenir!" Amy cried and opened her arms to hug me. My eyes widen and she smiled at me, her one brown and blue eye smiling at me. I forced myself to smile at her and put my arms around her body. She closed her eyes and moved her lips to mine. I bent down to touch them but that didn't happen.

"As if I would let you come to really see her." 

"Amy?" I asked and turned around to face my father, his red eyes glued onto me. I opened my mouth to say something but his Dark power was overpowering my own power. '"I'm disappointed son." he said and then started turning into mist. I reached out to grab him but Nellaf now appeared, grinning madly at me with a Dark sword. 

"Pathic, Halfing. You think you could win anything with 'Him' by your side. You'll become a complete Demon soon and you won't be able to return back." he said and laughed, pointing his sword at me. "No, I won't! I'm going to stay a Halfing and nothing else!" I yelled at him and he was surrounded by Amy, Wolfy, Sammuel, Emigda, the Dragon-Halfing, and other people- my friends- on his side. My eyes widen and started to shake.

"No." I whispered and put my hands to head. I wanted to scream. I knew it was dream but it seemed real. "Damn it. Stop this! Stop this madness!" I screamed then my eyes widen as something struck me through the heart. I looked down to see blood drip down my chest in pours. I smiled at the sight.

Oh God.

Oh mighty God, please bring me downfall. 

I want to be punish. Please punish me!

"THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING DUMBASS HALFING!" 

I blinked then stared at Sammuel with his arms folded across his chest. He frowned at me and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "You know I'm disappointed in you, Rogziel. You're name is 'the mercy of God'. Come on, Rogziel. You should know better." he said and laughed. I scowled and clutched my fists.

He appeared next to me then sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Guess I'll trade places with her for a couple minutes but i'll revert back to her form. I hate to do this but I guess I have no choice." he said then a black sphere circled around him and my eyes widen. "The hell is he doing?" I hissed out then it broke apart.

My jaw fell to the ground and stared at her-my one and only person that I love.

Amy. 

                                                                                 Shadye

I gagged on my own blood which is oh an so lovely sight for Emigda. She gripped me tight and scowled, rubbing my back. Damn, the Change took a toll on me and my power was weak. My muscles felt like jelly and I still felt the need to puke even more. The Angel of Death stared at us in wonder and his razor sharp teeth smiled at us, his dead black eyes seemed like they taunted me. I pushed Emigda off of me and scowled, my bones started creaking around.

"Are you mocking me, Dragon Halfing?" he hissed at me and I smiled then puked up blood again. My eyes widen and he laughed, Emigda came running to my side but I held a hand to her. "I-" I managed to get out-"am mocking you, Angel of Death. I am astonished that you haven't come to get me yet." He put his scythe out to my neck and Emigda's eyes widen. 

"I'll change your death date, Dragon Halfing." he said and I laughed as more blood spilled down my chin. He grinned then laughed again, pulling his scythe away from me. "You interest me Dragon Halfing. I wish that I could form a Contract with you but the affects of that would probably kill you." he said and sat on his scythe, crossing his legs.

"Sammuel should be back by now."he muttered under his breath then his eyes widen and turned behind him. "Hell, they shouldn't be able to get in here! The Abyss and the Chasm is forbidding for them!" he yelled then grabbed Emigda and me, pulling us somewhere else. I blinked and stared at the very bright light coming at us. I narrowed my eyes to see it more light but figures with White Wings.

I swore under my breath and said, "Damn it, the White Angels found us." 

                                                                                      Allenir

"Amy." I say and she opens her eyes, revealing one green and one blue eye while her short brown hair floated around her face. She blinks and clutches her hands to her busty chest, looking around her. "W-w-w-where am I?" she questions then looks to me and her eyes widen. "The Prophetess' Knight...why are you here? Plus where am I?" I blinked and stared at her. Why doesn't she say my name? "Amy why won't you say my name?" I asked her and she blushed, clutching her hands more.

"How do you know my name?" she whimpered and my eyes widen.

" 'Cause we are meant to be, Amy. I love you." I said and her eyes widen.

"No. You, I don't know who you are. I'm just here to guard Rose and Kaichina as they help me care for the Hollow." she said and I felt like she ripped out my heart. I fell to my knees and my Wings burst out from my back, ripping off my cloak. She stared at them then tears started to form in her eyes. 

"Amy, please! I love you and you know that!" I yell at her then pull her to me, touching her pale skin. It is so cold but I could still feel some warmth and I brushed my hand against her hair. So soft and smooth. Then I slammed my lips into her's as tears started to fall down her face. 

Then a huge light came from her and everything went gray.