Chapter Seventeen

~I, I've been waiting for someone like you~But now you are slipping away... oh~Why, why does fate make us suffer?~There's a curse between us, between me and you~What have you done?! What have you done?!~What have you done?! What have you done?!~What have you done now?!~What have you done?! What have you done?!~What have you done?! What have you done?!~What have you done now?!~Would you mind if I killed you?~Would you mind if I tried to?~'cause you have turned into my worst enemy~You carry hate that I don't feel~It's over now~

                          ~What Have You Done, Within Temptation, The Heart of Everything

                                                                                                                                  3: 45 P. M.

                                                                                                                     January 28, 2012

                                                                                    Sammuel

                                                                                     God that hurt! The Underworld always caused me so much trouble trying to get back to the Human World. My eyes widen at the sight of everyone. Procel somehow laid unconscious on the floor with his secrets coming out from his skin, Rogziel's Body was wrapped up by Darkness, Amy was glowing White, and Emigda...

She laid dead in a pool of blood that had steam coming out of it. 

"No way..." I say and drop to my knees, reaching over to grab her Body. 

"If you touch her, you'll start to burn your Feather's Sammuel." Azrael's voice said behind me and my eyes widen, turning to face him in his White Angel form. He smiled down at me and twirled his scythe around in the air. "That girl died of the Dragon King's blaze and Hell Fire. Her Body can't be brought back. Her Soul has already departed to Heaven where God shall judge her." he said and I scowled. 

"You mean the Dragon Halfing did this to her?" I hissed at him and he sighed, nodding. "He indeed killed her but didn't know that Releasing a Halfway Transformation would hurt themselves and other around them." he said and yawned, floating down to Emigda and stared at her Body. He narrowed his eyes and then started to laugh. 

"Holy cow! She really is a Three-Blooded!" he said and I blinked, staring at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him and he motioned me to next to him. I moved over and gasped at the sight of a White Circle completed. "What does that mean?" I ask him and he chuckles. "It means she's not only a White Witch and Alchemist. She's also a Specter!" he said and I blinked, turning to face him.

"You mean...?" I say and he nods.

"Her Soul isn't dead but can travel between Bodies!" 

                                                                                 Emigda

First thing's first.

I died. 

And Shadye killed me.

Second is that i'm still alive but my Body isn't. 

Thrid is now I'm a drifting a Specter looking for a new 'Host' as a Body.