Chapter Twenty

~Out of his mind away~pushes him whispering~must have been out of his mind~mid-day delusions of pushing this out of his head~maybe out of his mind~All alone he turns to stone~while holding his breath half to death~Terrified of whats inside~to save his life he~crawls like a worm from a bird~crawls like a worm from a bird~All he knows~If he can't relieve it it grows~and so it goes~he crawls like a worm~crawls like a worm from the bird~

                                                      ~The Bird and the Worm, The Used, Lies for the Liars

                                                                                                                                        Unknown

                                                                                                                                        Unknown

                                                                                       Sammuel

                                                                                        I threw the Boss of the Vampire District into a mud pile and scowled, slamming my foot onto his head. "Idiot Vampire, you think I would just let you forgive your sins? Your sins are too high as a price so your power shall be striped and adjusted to the school you are about to go to." I say and snap my fingers, Darkness sucking out from his Body. His hair color turning black and only one of his eye color stayed red while the other turned blue. "Your orginal Body had become weak and human but only if you find the first Witch made Halfing or your true love." I say and he gasps, blood dripping down his chin. 

He reaches out to grab me but I stomp on it and laugh. Darkness poured into me and my Human form shifted. His eyes widen and coughed up blood again. I grabbed his hand and a Seal started appearing on his hand like a pentagram that only one Angel-myself-can ever use in dire needs. He screamed and I pushed it harder onto his skin. 

Then I snapped my fingers and the pentagram was Sealed. "Wha..?" he manged to get out before coughing again he asked, "Did you...do to me?" I grinned and walked away, ignoring his gasps of pain and coughing of blood.

"Because you are destined for many things, Fallen Cursed Angel Alecian." I say then fly away before he can strike back. 

                                                                             Shadye 

"It would best if we both enrolled into a new school, Shadye." Emigda says and I spit out the Diet Cola I was drinking. I coughed and she stared at me with concern. "How the hell would that help us with the upcoming battle?" I asked her and wiped my mouth with my shelve, people staring at us. Great another reason for them to stare at us! I mean come on-a sixteen year guy with blue slitted eyes and a girl about ten and we were holding hands as we walked in too! People will think I'm a pervert!

I sighed and she rolled her eyes, slurping her slushy. "It's the middle of January and you decided to get a slushy. You're one weird girl, Emigda." I say and she smiles, a slight blush going across her face. "You're talking to a Mexican girl about having a slushy in the middle of January. It's quite hot down there too." she says and chuckles, making me now blush. Another bunch of people give me a dirty look and I gulp. "Fine, fine. Whatever makes you happy." I whisper and she leans over then gives me a kiss on the cheek. I feel my body temperature go colder even though a huge blush is across my face.