Chapter Ten

~You want a revelation~You wanna get it right~But, it's a conversation~I just can't have tonight~You want a revelation~Some kind of resolution~You want a revelation~No light, no light in your bright blue eyes~I never knew daylight could be so violent~A revelation in the light of day~You can't choose what stays and what fades away~

                                                ~No Light, No Light, Florence + the Machine, Ceremonials

                                                                                                                                      Unknown

                                                                                                                                      Unknown

                                                                                        Allenir

                                                                                        I was getting dragged down by chains. They were ripping my clothes off and digging into my flesh. The pain was endurable but I held back a scream. I will not show any of them that I am terrified. I will not show them my pain. 

"He's returned! He's returned!" the Damned cried and laughed at me.

I was a toy to them and the Six Princes of Hell. They all loved to torment me forcing me to have all my Sins confronted. They all came from inside of me and forced me to look at myself to see the enjoyment on there-MY- faces. 

The Damned grabbed me and started pulling me into the flames. The flames would burn me entirely-inside and out. I closed my eyes and awaited for the torment to begin. 

                                                                                    Sammuel

Emigda's blood dripped down her neck and Fallen's eyes glowed of a Demon's.

I couldn't hold it back anymore.

My power slammed into Fallen and his Wings exploded into tiny pieces. He released her and I caught her, holding her neck carefully to stop the blood flow. He screamed and put his hands to face, a flame started to appear on his back. A new pair of Wings started to come from the the flame and Fallen clawed at his hair where the Horns started to form too. 

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed and then his newly formed Demon's Wings appeared on his back, glowing an Dark Aura. I grinned and two teeth of mine grew, I felt the urge to kill him.

He had hurt my Contractor.

He hurt both my Contractors.

That means he should die. 

And I could kill him.

 Suddenly Emigda grabbed my hair and I blinked, looking down to her. She was heaving for breath and the blood was now pouring down her neck in gushes. "Sammuel..." she heaved, "please return...to the Human World. We have...to stop...Allen..." Everything else was wiped away and I nodded, muttering words in Russian. The Between opened up and I slowly sank into it's inky depths. Fallen turned back to me and his eyes widen, he dove at me. He cried out at me and tried to get me.

"Sammuel! Sammuel, you Damned Angel! Give me back my powers! Give it back!" he yelled at me and grabbed me, pulling me back to the Abyss. I scowled and slowly felt the urge to just finally end his life. "SHUT UP, FALLEN! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR POWERS BACK AS AN ANGEL! YOU WILL STAY AS A DEMON!" I yelled at him and he laughed. 

"There is always a way, Sammuel. There is always a choice. And I choose to kill you." he said and out of nowhere, a black sword stabbed me through the heart.

                                                                                       Shadye

"Hey, Shadye. You are such a nice child." my mother said to me and plastered a fake smile across her face. I stared at her lying face then stood up, now I was at least a couple inches taller than her. "Shut up." I said and she frowned, her brown eyes narrowing. She scowled and slapped me across the face.  She laughed and grabbed my pointed ear, pulling me down to her face. My fire had burned her beautiful face and made her ugly so that no man would ever touch her. 

"You shut up, damn brat. I'm your mother. You listen to me. Your precious 'Papa' is dead and will never to return cause of you. You made a disgrace in my family and now I'm hideous. Why don't you just die!" she cried. Anger rose up in my body and I opened my mouth, a fire beginning to form in the back of my throat. 

"No! You will not control me any longer! You are just abusing me and my power! You should leave me alone!" I yelled then a fire erupted from my mouth, moving right into her. She screamed and screamed, echoing in my head. Her body erupted in flames and I could smell the burning flesh in the air. Everything started to burn and her screams slowly died off when her whole body was a charred mess. My eyes widen and put my hand to head, pulling my hair back. I screamed and laughter echoed around me.

Everything is burning down. 

Everything is dead to me and I will never regain it again. 

I gasped and my eyes shot open to face Wolfren who's face was bloody up with open wounds and gashes from his body open beyond my imagination. I wanted to gag and he smiled, his eyes widen in fear and grabbed my jacket. he chuckled and pulled me up to his face. "Run when you can, little Halfin' boy." he said and tossed me aside. 

All of a sudden someone stood behind me and I looked up to face a man with long golden hair and black Demon horns coming from his head with a black trench coat flowing behind him and black baggy jeans whipping in the monstrous Dark Aura he gave off. His teeth reached his chin and blood red eyes glared down at me while his fingernails nearly touched my head. 

His grin became one like the Chessire Cat had and said, "You prepared to die, Halfing?"