Epilogue

~I'm insane, I am smart~All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions ~And do what I do best to your heart~Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves~Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't ~Play by the rules~I will never spill~Spill my blood for you ~You have let me down ~One too many times~

                                   ~Raised by the Wolves, Falling In Reverse, The Drug In Me is You

                                                                                                                                        Unknown

                                                                                                                                        Unknown

                                                                                   Roxanne 

                                                                                   "The Chasm is opening!" someone proclaimed and everyone turned to the voice-even myself who could open it by any sweep of a hand movement. They all ran to it and I sighed, pushing my silky red hair back. "Come now everyone! Let us bring chaos to the Human World for all they have done to us!" one cried and ran to the Doors, everyone tried to push others away but that's how we are-greedy. We want everything-and anything. I, though, am not greedy like the others, I am like a Human-greed only comes when I really want something-not everything.

"NO! WHY ISN'T LETTING US GO!!!!" another screamed and I smirked. I knew why. They were as I said-very greed. The Doors only allow my mother and myself to travel through them without having any difficultly to have something happen to us.

"It's her! The Fae that is able to travel! Just like her mother! They can travel through! Maybe if we grab onto her, we'll get through!" 

My eyes widen and everyone started grabbing me, touching me. "Let go of me!" I screamed at them but all of there eyes held greed-nothing could stop them. They started dragging me down to the Door. I swore at them, cursing there very greediness, hoping they wouldn't make it through. 

Then they threw me into the Doors. Five were able to hold onto me as I was thrown into there but there limbs snapped off of there bodies, leaving them screaming at me. Darkness swallowed me whole and everything went black for a second. 

                                                                                                                            March 26, 2012

"Hey, are you okay?" a voice woke me up and my eyes snapped open, staring at the face of a teenage Human boy. His black hair swiped to the side and glasses nearing falling off his nose. He wore a plaid t-shirt and skinny black pants plus his green eyes were hidden beneath his hair also. He stared at me then I blinked, moving up. My back ached and everything was so bright. He held his hand out to me and I grabbed it, pulling me up. 

"Thank you." I say and he blinks. "What type of accent is that?" he asked, being curious. Oh no, I'm in the Human World. They really threw me here. "Scottish." I answered and he nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Greg Stephens. Who about you?" he asks. "Roxanne. Now I must get going. Thank you for helping me." I reply then notice his arms which had a couple of scars. I narrow my eyes and he smiles at me. "Not a problem. Now be more careful!" he yells at me then head off. 

The Human World. God, how I hate this place but that boy-Greg Stephens-I shall watch over him. He seems very interesting.