Chapter Eight

~You’re so hypnotizing~Could you be the devil~Could you be an angel~Your touch magnetizing~Feels like I am floating~Leaves my body glowing~They say be afraid~You’re not like the others~Futuristic lover~Different DNA~They don’t understand you~

                                                                   ~E.T. , Katy Perry ft. Kanye West, E.T. Single

                                                                                                                                   Unknown

                                                                                                                     January 19, 2012

                                                                                     Allen

                                                                                    Before reverting into my original form, I was once a 'normal' Human all though I was a hoodlum and could see Creatures. I barely went to school and when I went, I went through torture of being made fun of. My 'Mother' had been able to see Creatures. She was a Fallen Angel back then and usually got lost in time but I didn't know that. They thought she had a medical issue so they made of me for seeing the Creatures too. But when I was eight, she came to save from the bullies until she moved away. I lived my life as a delinquent and my 'Mother' disappeared at eleven. At fourteen, I started smoking, gambling, and skipping school. Then at seventeen, I 'turned' it a Vampire and got forced to live in the Underworld but soon after that I remembered who I really am, a White Angel's and Demon's son: a Halfing. 

Now the Halfing girl found out who I am.

Or who looked like. 

                                                                                  Emigda

Allen Walker was a classmate of mine when we were in fourteen. I sat next to him and tried to keep him in school because the teachers told me I should. Now that I see him, he looks at least twenty years old instead of seventeen years old. He had a stubble and jagged tattoos across his left eye and neck. He was not the Allen I remember.

"Damn, Halfing." he hissed at Shadye. Shadye though is not the boy I remembered with the scales and fire coming out of his mouth. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed then both of them froze, staring at me. I clutched my fist then started drawing in the air, a Circle appeared beneath them and it glowed White. It pulled them down and I crawled to them, my feet killing me as I dragged myself. "Listen to me both of you. If you dare try to hurt each other I will find something to take away from you." I said, "I am know I may not sound like this is the truth but trust me. I will do it." I waved my hand at then then pulled myself into the Circle. There eyes widen and I felt pins and needles stab me from everywhere.

"Боже я оставляю за одну минуту объявлений вы все попали в Белый круг. Я сломаю его, а затем снять проклятие." a Russian voice said and we stared at the figure. A man that stood nearly as tall as Allen and a ripped out body, some muscles even as big as a melon. His green hair reached his neck and an unreal orange. He wore long black pants and crossed his arms across his chest. Gray wings came from his back and seemed to touch the ceiling. They seemed to shift into a demon or angelic wing, like they couldn't decide what to choose. 

"What are you doing, Rogziel?" he asked and Allen scowled. "What the hell do you want?" Allen hissed and the man grinned, flashing some pointed teeth at him. He walked to the Circle then once stepping foot in it, it shattered. My eyes widen at the noise. It was like glass shattering and a scream echoing the room plus something in heart felt like it broken in two. I gasped and salvia and blood spat out. "She doesn't even now how to use her Magic properly. Pathetic. Now that I have gained my true form I'll be off to find 'him'." he said. I coughed and glared at him, reaching out to grab his bare feet. Instead electricity zipped through my body and I screamed. 

The man scowled and grabbed my neck, pulling me off the ground. I struggled to let go but he gripped me tighter, his nails piercing my skin and blood started down. "Who the hell do you think  you are, Halfing? I will kill you if you struggle even more," he said to me and darkness started to engulf me, the man smiled at me, "Fine then hurry to your death, Halfing. Die." 

"Do you believe in Fate, Sammuel? I knew I once lived a life full of joy and peace. No one ever fought each other. That was until the Fallen appeared targeted us. We were close to extinction...until you and Azrael came. Please. I beg of you to end all the fighting. Bring our suffering to an end. War is not we desire but if you defeat 'him', no one will endure pain again for my sake," a girl whispered into my mind and my eyes widen, " The Angel of both sides, Sammuel. He brings forth an unknown power from God's Will like Azrael, the Angel of Death, will you please save us from 'him'." 

"Azrael the Angel of Death that holds a scythe while Sammuel the Angel of both Sides holds an unknown power of God's Will." I said and Sammuel's eyes widen, releasing me from his grip. His orange eyes glowed in surprise and horror and put his hands to his eyes. "Immpossible." he said and I smiled at him, body dripped down my chin onto the ground. "Blood oh blood, come dripping for me. I know you want me to draw a picture with you. Blood oh blood come draw a picture for me. He he! You know so well! I want to give you a hug but you are just blood. He he!" I announced and my blood started to circle us. Shadye and Allen slowly started to run to us and my blood started to form Russian words, making strange symbols. 

"No you mustn't, Prophet!" Allen cried and I reached up  to Sammuel's face. Tears started to threaten his eyes and I smiled at him. "Do not worry, Angel of both Sides, you will not be able to Fall today. Your fate is not to Fall until God wishes so." I said and the circle started to glow red, moving upwards to our bodies. My smile widen and opened my hand to reveal a Dark Circle in my right hand while my left held a White Circle. "You are not like the others. Come with me to the Between where we can find Azrael to help with my Curse and your Fate." I said and reached for Sammuel's hand. He reached for it and tears started to slide down his face. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to him. "Let us go." he said then the Between opened up beneath us and the darkness grabbed our legs, pulling us down into an unknown world.