Chapter 1: Meet my new girl friend!

Bella's POV:

So we're taking the long way home, take me back to the middle of nowhere back to the place only you and I sha-
"SHUT UP LUKE!!" I groaned as I rolled over from one side of my bed to the other to turn of my annoying alarm. Don't get me wrong here, I love 5 seconds of summer! But one thing that everyone knows about me is that I'm most definitely not a morning person whatsoever. If you wake me up I'm pissed at you for the rest of the morning. I finally came back to my senses and realized that I have to get out of bed because it's a Monday morning and I'm gonna be late to my stupid ELAR class. I begin my usual morning routine and go to my restroom to wash my face. I finally look somewhat alive and not dead and feel satisfied enough to now go pick out my clothes for today. I decide on some ripped blue jeans, my white low top converse, a white tank top and my teal flannel around my waist. I go back into my restroom and brush my teeth, throw my brown wavy hair into a messy bun and begin my usual make up look: concealer, mascara, thin black liner, and gloss.
I grab my school bag to find that my mom has yet again left early for work. I grab an apple to eat real quick and take out my phone. I text Eddie asking where he is. Eddie is my best friend. He's always been there for me and I've always been there for him. We've been through some tough times but we're best friends and we help each other out.

Me: EDDIE!! Where the hell are u??
Eddie: Oh crap! You didn't tell me I had to go pick you up! What the hell?
Me: What do you mean I didn't tell you?!?! You came for me every freaking day you dweeb!
Eddie: lol 😂 keep yourself together B I'll be there in 5!
Me: I hate you 😒
Eddie: Lub choo too best friend!! 😘
Me: yeah uh huh sure whatever

I put my phone away after having that conversations with my dorky, awesome and annoying best friend. I had just finished my apple and was about to throw it away when I heard a honk outside.

Me: I'm coming, hold your horses!
Eddie: I'm waiting for ten seconds and if ur not out here I'm leaving. -_-
It was then and there that I ran out of the house as fast as I could. You'd think that he'd be kidding like a regular person would. Nope. Eddie wasn't like that. When he said something, he meant it! I learned that the hard way. He told me I had to be in the car in 5 seconds and I thought he was kidding but he wasn't and I had to walk to school that day because I wasn't in the car in less than 5 seconds (of summer). When I got out side he was backing out of the drive way and I practically threw myself into the passenger seat throw the open window.
"Oh crap that hurt!" I yelled. All I could hear was Eddie's annoying laughs. "That... w-was the funniest........ thing....... I've ever... s-seen" he said between laughs. I finally managed to crawl through the window in pain and annoyed at Eddie. I had to give it to him though, hat was pretty funny. "Yeah whatever. Just shut up and drive pretty boy" I demanded. "You got that right! I'm the prettiest person you'll ever see" he said in a sassy voice while doing a hair flip with his imaginary long hair. "Oh yeah... psh .. right. Cuz everyone's eye is on you" I said sarcastically.
*skip car ride*
We had just exited the car in the school parking lot when I saw my worst enemy. Jessica Winters. She hates me, and I have no idea why! All I know is that she try's to take everything and anything away from me. "Hey babe!" She said walking twords me and Eddie. What the hell is she talking about. WHO the hell is she talking to. There's no one behind us. What going on?!?!?! "Hey Jess!" Eddie said as he snaked his arm around Jessica's waist and kissed her cheek. WTF!!! "Oh yeah, Bella, I forgot to tell you that Jess is my new girlfriend!" he said happily. "You don't say?!?!" I said sarcastically. Before he could answer I rolled my eyes and said "God Edward, you really are such an idiot." and I stormed off.  Out of all the people in this damn school, he just had to date her!

**************************************
So how about this first chapter peoples?
This is my first book ever so let me know if you guys like it. Comment and vote and hopefully I can update as soon as possible!! Love you guys <3

TheDora xx