Chapter 12: Make it up

Bella's POV:
I need to make it up to Eddie. I'm a horrible person. I completely forgot that Eddie had told me that he liked me. Not that I was oblivious to it or anything. I've just been thinking about him lately. Not what he says, just him, his appearance, his personality. Everything that I Love about Eddie. Yes. Love. I know I shouldn't and I know that I've told myself not to but, Eddie makes me feel a way that I haven't felt in a long time. Complete. Being happy and saying it, not faking it and saying it to calm everyone else down. Eddie makes me feel calm. I love Eddie. A lot actually. But he only likes me. I miss him. A lot. I miss having hang outs and sleep overs with him. I miss cuddling with him. I miss having endless text messages with him at three in the morning. I miss his hugs and the way he looks at me. The sparkle in his eyes that make me want to melt. I miss his voice and how he makes fun of me because I'm so short. I miss the love of my life and I know now that I need to make it up to him. I called up Jackson and told him to meet me at the park down the street from my house. I went to my room to get ready real quick. I put on some jeans and a tank top. I went to my restroom and threw my hair into a messy but and began to put on a little bit of make up. I slipped on my white converse and made my way downstairs and out of the house, now walking my self to the park. It was a short and quiet walk and no one was at the park. I pulled out my phone and waited until Jackson got here. After about five to ten minutes I saw him walking up to me.
"Hey babe, what's up?" He was about to kiss me but I turned my head. He looked confused and to be honest, he looked upset.
"Jackson, I need to tell you something" I had an uneasy feeling about this but I was doing this for Eddie and myself.
"Yeah?" He asked looking scared.
"I'm- I'm breaking up with you Jackson. I'm sorry." I was standing there waiting for his response. He looked shocked. Like if he was out of words or something. He looked speechless.
"You can't!"
"Well Jack, I just did." I began to walk away when he pulled me by my wrist. I flinched and he gripped my wrist tighter.
"I only dated you Bella for a bet me and my friends made! You date me one more week and I'll get my money and the I get to brake up with YOU. So no you can't brake up with me and I won't let you because I did not date YOU of all people so that I don't get my money!" I couldn't believe him. But on the contrary it did sound like something Jackson would do. I'm glad I never fell for him. Only his looks. He was still holding my wrist real tight and he lifted his other hand. Was he about to-
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Jackson fall to the ground. I turned to the side to look at who punched him. There stood non other than Eddie. He looked at Jackson and back at me. He ran up to me and engulfed me into a hug. I returned the gesture, tears falling from my eyes and onto his shoulder. He pulled away as did I.
"Bella are you ok?" He looked concerned.
"Yeah. I'm fine." He grabbed my wrist and looked at it.
"Your wrist says otherwise"
"He was just holding me really tight"
"Why?" I didn't really feel like telling Eddie now but I had to tell him.
"I- um- I broke up with him" he didn't respond. He just nodded, which I was thankful for.
"Come on let's go before he tries something again" we ran off to his house and he took care of my wrist there. He wrapped it in a bandage and gave me some pain medication. We were sitting in the couch and watching TV when suddenly the door bell rang. Eddie got up answering the door while I stayed on the couch to see who it was when they came in. There stood a very pretty girl. She was short like me and had short light brown hair. She didn't have much make up on but she was a very pretty girl. I liked her sense in style two. She wore a simple white shirt, overalls, and white low top converse.
"Hey babe" Eddie said as he pulled her inside the house and grace her a side hug and a quick peck on the cheek. "Hi Eddie" she said. She had an English accent.
"Bella, this is um- this is Millie. She's um- she's my new... my new girlfriend. Millie, this is Bella my best friend." Sh*t. I broke up with Jackson for nothing?! Dammit. But it's better without Jack. He was great and all but he wasn't the one. Millie started walking towards me, "Hi I'm Millie! It's so great to finally meet you. Eddie's always talking about you and how we would get along." She perfect. No wonder eddies with her. She's the nicest person ever and I hate it. I mean, I like her she's cool and really nice even though I just met her. But she's so much better than me! "Hi! Bella. Really nice to meet you to Millie. By the way I really like your clothes." "Oh! Thanks it's nothing!" Me and Millie ended up getting along really well. And she's hilarious! She was talking about how she was best friends with a girl named Sadie and Sadie dared her to kiss another one of her friends named Finn. And Finn's friends dared him to do the same thing! So they kissed and then Millie got up from where she was sitting and yelled "KISSING SUCKS!" And Finn stayed there sitting down and he was like, " I mean it was alright Millie." And Millie was so upset she just told Finn to shut up. How Eddie is fine about her telling the story? I don't know. But it was pretty damn hilarious. A little while later Millie left and Eddie walked her out. About 5 minutes later I got up and off the couch getting ready to leave. I was making sure that I wasn't forgetting anything by looking down at the couch while also talking to Eddie. "Eddie I think I'm gonna g-" I looked back up for Eddie's face to be right in front of mine. My eyes went from his to his lips. His doing the same. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and rested his hand on my neck. Then he closed the distance between us. Our lips moved in sync slowly. I missed this. A lot. I pulled Eddie closer to me by his shirt and pulled at his baby hairs. He was resting his hands on my hips also pulling me closer to him. We pulled away to catch our breath. We looked into each other's eyes. I felt bad now. Millie is such a great girl. Eddie can't do this to her and neither can I. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and moved back from Eddie, looking at the floor. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Your with Millie. I feel really bad. I- I'm just gonna leave now." "Bella wait-" "Bye Eddie" and just like that I walked out of his house and back to mine. I got ready for bed and was about to fall asleep, the last thing being on my mind: Eddie.