A Scholarship

Stepping on the rocks is such a simple thing to do. I can just hop from one to the other. One hop, two hops, three hops... I've never came across a rock like this. It's so far away...

***

I whistled while sitting in the white painted hallway. I saw many pass by me and many walk out crying.

"Next! Miss (Y/N)." The interviewer came out, took one look at me, and rolled her eyes. I politely smiled as if I had never seen that little action and walked inside the room. The room had windows all around looking out at the near city.

"Are you ready to get this over and done with, miss (Y/N)? I sure am, I've been interviewing idiots the entire day, but you don't look like an idiot. I hope this sneaking suspicion is right."

She's nice... "I hope your opinion and my opinion of an idiot are the same." I laughed a little, but stopped realizing I had just made this whole interview more awkward.

"Sit down, please." The interviewer pointed to a chair near the door. Unlike most interviews I had been in where the interviewer had sitter across from me, this time the interviewer sat behind her desk. I glanced at her name, Mrs. Bartha.

"Let's get started with some basic questions. What's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"Age?"

"[Y/A (make up an age above 17)]."

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Boyfriend?"

"No..."

"Girlfriend?"

"No."

"Hm. Interesting. Do you have any health issues?"

"Um... I have Androphobia."

"Really? How bad is it?"

"On a scale of 1-10, probably a 4. I just can't really talk to them and avoid them at all times."

"I get that. They are pretty scary. Birthday?"

"(Y/B (your birthday))."

"Are you on any medications?"

"No."

The interviewer sighed, "I'm sorry, but this is a required question, have you ever done drugs?"

"Uh... no..." I shift in my seat.

"Good. Let's get into the more detailed questions."

Oh boy...

***

"Jungkook-ah! Where are you?!" Jimin wondered around.

"Boo!" Jungkook jumped out from behind a corner and "jumper-cabled" Jimin.

Jimin jolted and jerked to turn to Jungkook. "Pabo."

Jungkook smiles and laughed. Suga and V came in holding a microphone, candy, and a camera. Rapmon, Hobi, and Jin came in carrying cards, markers, and a stack of notebook paper.

"Are we making something for our fans?" Jungkook asked. Inside the marble room, lights lined the ceiling, a big hit sign lit up in the back while there was sleek white furniture in the middle. A camera stand had already sat in front waiting for its partner. A small kitchen was to the far left out of camera shot, along with the door to the bathroom and a movable television.

"No, we're doing a challenge for V live. Jimin can you get glasses of water for all of us?" Namjoon ordered as he set down all of his stuff. He put the camera on top of the stand and adjusted it. "We're doing this old school style, no other people, just us."