Chapter 4

I could not believe my eyes, there he was sitting in a booth eating a dragon roll. I ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Next thing I knew he picked me up and spun me around while giving me a huge hug

Hayes P.O.V

When I saw Kylie run up a guy and give him a kiss my heart broke. After he spun her around she walked back over hand and hand with "him".

"Ok so Hayes, this is my boyfriend Shawn" Kylie said having a huge smile across her face.

"Hi I'm Hayes. I have to go it was nice meeting you" I said trying not to sound to sad.

I ran out of there and I felt a tear rolling down my cheek which made me run even faster. When I finally got home I slammed the door and saw Nash looking confused .

" Whats wrong" asked Nash seeming like he actually cared

After I explained everything Nash looked shocked.

"So you like her" I nodded yes and said" she is perfect I can't even believe that I met her and now I won't even have a chance to call her mine."

Kylie's P.O.V(After Hayes ran out)

"Oh Shawn I have missed you so much even though it's only been a day" I said while giving him another hug. We have been together for 2 years and have been best friends since 2nd grade. "How did you get here, I mean why did you come here?" I asked while having a huge smile on my face.

" I missed you to much. I needed to see you and so I convinced my parents to let me stay with my cousins who live out here. But here's the catch I can only stay for a week." Shawn said in his amazing voice.

" I don't care how long you are here as long as we are together" I said when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" did you forget about someone?" Chloe asked jokingly.

Shawn and I both gave her a huge hug and started to walk home. Once we got there I gave Shawn a kiss goodbye and went inside.( Shawn was just walking them home)