Chapter 35

Authors note...

Hey, sorry I haven't written in like forever, but summer has been crazy. I will try my hardest to update almost every week. I apologies for updating almost a month late, so sorry. Thanks so much for almost 3,500 reads. I Love you all so much for taking the time to read my story. Now I hope you enjoy my update!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How could you Hayes?" I screamed at Hayes as he relised I saw him and our waitress in a deep make out session.

"I'm sorry Chloe." He told me as he followed me out of the bathroom.

"Sorry is all you have to say for yourself? This has happened to many times. Let me guess, she came onto you, or maybe she forced me too. Which excuse are you going to use this time?" I yelled to him which earned the attention of the entire restaurant.

"That's not what happened." Hayes said.

"Then what did happen? Never mind,you can save that excuse for your next girlfriend, because we are through." I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I ran out of the restaurant leaving Hayes stunned and standing there is shock. The next thing I knew I was getting into a cab and driving off to hopefully a better day.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked me.

I told him the address and spent the entire ride crying my eyes out. When we got to the rock gym I paid the driver and went inside.

I rented my gear and paid for a belayer, I put my gear on and tied into a rope and started to climb.

When I climber all that made me upset or any thing that made my life worse just drifted off. I just climbed the pain away.

After my two hours were up I decided to boulder. I hoped onto a route and got it, next I was feeling good about how I was doing so I got onto one of the hardest problems and something went wrong.

I dropped to the ground crying in pain, my ankle felt like it was just snapped in half. Someone who worked at the gym called am ambulience and carried me to a bench.

When the ambulience got here, I was out into the ambulience and carried off to the hospital. This hurt so bad, I have broken my foot, leg, and ankle but this was a new level of pain.

When we finally got to the hospital they got me in there and took me into a room and asked me questions. After the questions they took me back for X-rays.

After a while they came back and gave the results, I had a very severe fracture in my ankle. They told me that I won't be back on it for about three months.

After the doctors told me all about what to avoid and what to do to help heal my ankle, which I had already heard about a million times before, he told me as soon as someone came to take me home I was free to go.

I wanted to call Kelly, but she was back home and couldn't leave work to help me. The next person I thought to call was Cameron.

Cameron was one of the only people who I felt like I could trust and he was always there for me. I knew I would never feel any attraction towards him, because he is like the brother I wish I had.

**Phone Call** (since I'm to lazy to write who is who, each line will switch person. Starts with Chloe)

"Hey Cameron, I got into a little bit of trouble."

"Did you get arrested?"

"No, I am at the hospital. Can you come get me and not tell anyone about this?"

"Yeah, sure. Be there soon."

**End of call**

After about fifteen minutes Cameron got here and rushed in and gave me a hug.

"I was so worried about you." He told me.

"It's just a fracture I will be back on my feet soon." I told him.

After Cameron signed papers saying he was taking me home, we went outside and Cameron wheeled me to his car.

I was just about to get into his car, when I saw some one lower the window to reveal the last person I wanted to see.

"What are you doing here?"