Chapter 27

Hayes's P.O.V.

Once I got out of the shower I dried off and changed. I wore the usual but with a beanie that says reckless. I went into the room that Chloe and I were sharing, I saw that she was just on her iPad playing games.

"Hey!" She said as she looked up.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked her.

"Sure. What is it?" Chloe asked with concern in her voice.

"I saw Jordan this morning and she kissed me." I told her, when I told her this her eyes watered.

"Did you kiss her back?" She asked as she wiped off a tear.

"NO! She kissed me, I went to talk to her. She was practically stalking me, she texted me, called me, sent me pictures, stalked my IG and twitter. I asked her to stop but she wouldn't unless I met her this morning. I went there and she grabbed my neck and placed her lips on mine, I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let go of me. I was practically forced to kiss her, I hated every second of it." I said as I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I still don't want this to be true. Even if she kissed you, you both still kissed." Chloe said to me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked knowing the answer already.

"I just don't want this to be true." She said in a faint voice.

"I didn't want this to happen. I am just as unhappy as you are about this." I told her.

"No, you aren't as upset as I am. You didn't have the person that you love cheat on you." She screamed at me as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I couldn't believe this. She was blaming me for being kissed, even though it was forced on me. There was only one good thing I heard Chloe say. She said that she loves me.

"You love me?" I asked.

"I think I did. We are through" Chloe said to me. Then she walked out the door as my heart shattered into a million pieces.