Chapter 14

Hayes's P.O.V

I was so nervous when I said that I loved Chloe. Luckily she said it back to me.

When our sushi came out I was even more nervous.

"Ready to eat" Chloe said as I nodded yes, because I was to nervous to talk

As Chloe picked up her California roll she gasped and gave me a hug.

"Oh Hayes you shouldn't have" Chloe said as she oped her gift.

"Anything for my bae" I said to her.

Chloe's P.O.V

When I picked up my sushi I gasped. I couldn't believe that Hayes got me a locket. As I opened it I started to cry. Inside it was the picture of me, my dad, and my mom on the day that we were at the ceremony. On the other side was the picture that Kylie took on the first day that we were here. It was the first day that we met and it had the two people that are the most important to me right now. I was to happy and emotional to speak.

After dinner Hayes took me to the boardwalk near the sushi place. Even though we were surrounded by fans I didn't care as long as I was with Hayes I felt like we were the only two people on Earth.

Along the board walk Hayes and I went to some of the games that were there. It felt like we were at a carnival.

Hayes and I decided to go on rides first. The first ride that we went on was a ride called "Rocket 4,000". It shot you up high in the air and dropped you to the ground and spun you around. When we got into the line for the ride Hayes was being followed by fans.

" OMG I can't believe that you are Hayes Grier" one of the girls said.

"Please can I get a picture with you" another girl begged.

"Go ahead" I told Hayes

Hayes walked over to the girl who was wearing super short shorts and a purple crop top with a gold star necklace and black heels. She had beach blonde hair that was long and was wearing a black headband with gold studs.When Hayes got to the girl she shoved her phone at me and gave me a totally fake smile. As I took the photo the girl was holding on to Hayes with a really tight grip. When I looked at the picture it was perfect except for one thing she had kissed him.