Chapter 15

I knew this would happen. Hayes would fall for a fan. He could have any girl, why should he want to be with someone like me.

I dropped the girls phone and started to run. Since the boardwalk wasn't to far from my house I just ran home. When I was running I felt tears rolling my cheeks and landing on my dress. I opened the door and just collapsed on the ground and broke down. I kept crying and crying it felt so bad to see Hayes kissing another girl. The worst part was that he didn't punch her off he was just kissing her.

"What's wrong?" Kylie asked

I told Kylie the entire story as I grabbed my necklace and threw it out the door.he next thing I knew Kylie had her phone outa and was texting Hayes.

You broke my sisters heart. Now I am going to break your face.😡- Kylie

Nothing happened can you get Chloe to come back.😔- Hayes

Her heart is broken. There is no way that you are coming near her again.- Kylie

Kylie put her phone away and led me upstairs. She took oh my makeup and I changed into some pjs. I changed into red with white circle silk shorts and I out on a red tank top. When I was changing Kylie went downstairs to grab junk food and magazines

When she came back upstairs Kylie had two tubs of ice cream. One mint chocolate chip and one rocky road. These two were both of our favourites. We went into Kylie's room to watch the movie. As we went onto Netflix, we chose to watch Mean Girls which is one of the best movies.

Just as we started to watch the movie we heard a clank that came from outside. Kylie walked over to the double doors that led to the balcony and opened it.