Chapter 26

Megan's P.O.V

When I saw Cameron lean in I was shocked but I still wanted it. Our lips touched and it was the most magical thing that I have ever experienced. We just stayed there kissing for a while, only stopping to breathe. We stayed like this for a while until I heard...

"Well well, look what we missed." Kylie said to Chloe.

"When did you guys get here?" I asked nervously.

"Long enough to know that you guys are a thing." Chloe said excitedly.

"Well we aren't." I said with a little bit of sadness in my tone of voice.

"Could we?" Cameron asked.

I was shocked but so happy that he asked me that.

"Well, I don't know." I said. As I said that I saw him have regret and sorrow in his face. "I am just kidding, of course!" I said as I have him a hug.

He had a huge smile on his face and I had one to. We pulled apart but I still felt that magical feeling from our kiss. I didn't want to lose that feeling ever.

"I have to go." He said as he turned away.

"Ok, bye." I said as I felt sadness flow through my body.

Chloe's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Megan and Cameron were a couple. I knew that she would like him, but I didn't think he would like her. Cameron is famous and could have any girl, and so many girls wanted him. I am still happy for the two of them though.

"Soo, you and Megan?" I asked Cameron

"Yeah, she is perfect! She has no flaws and when we kiss I feel a whole new level of amazing ness go through my veins. I am so glad that I have her and I don't want to lose her." Cameron said as he blushed.

I wish that was true for me and Hayes, I still love him but I don't know if the same spark we had before is still there I thought.

On our ride back to the hotel it was a combination of Kylie and Cameron singing songs and me thinking if Hayes and I are meant to be.

I couldn't believe that I was doubting my relationship with Hayes. I know that he would always be there for me and always love me.

Once we got back to the hotel I was worried that things weren't going to be good with Hayes.

"Where have you been??" Hayes asked seeming like he had been panicking

"I went to breakfast with Cameron and Kylie." I responded

"And you didn't invite me?" He said seeming like himself.

We both laughed and decided to get ready for Magcon. Since it was now 10 and we had to be at Magcon by 2:30 so I went up to do my hair and change into clothes for Magcon. Hayes and I got into the elevator, but we didn't talk like we usually do.

After an awkward elevator ride we got to our room and Hayes went to go shower. I thought maybe Hayes was mad at me. I knew this was going to be a bad decision, but I couldn't help myself. I went over to Hayes bed and grabbed his phone. It said 4 unread messages from Jordan. I was shocked, I unlocked his phone which had no password. I read the messages and I was shocked.

"Hey babe, loved seeing you this morning! 😘💋-Jordan

"Can't wait to see you today at Magcon! -Jordan

There were other texts but I didn't want to read them

I kept wondering, did they kiss? Did Hayes cheat on me? Did he still care about me?