Chapter 31

Kylie's P.O.V

"You did what??" I screamed at Chloe.

"I told Hayes to choose between us." She told me.

"Oh my god, you go around telling them to choose between us!" I yelled.

"Well, I know he is going to choose you so I can just leave and he won't miss me." She said to me.

"That's not true, I know that Hayes does love you and didn't want to hurt you." I told her.

"Stop lying, he was just with me so he could get close to you." She yelled at me.

"I am not lying, he loves you." I said to her trying to calm her down.

After a while of arguing it got quiet and we decided to watch movies. We decided on Marly and Me. We both were crying and saying that this couldn't happen. Everything was going good until I heard s knock on the door.

I didn't know who it could be so I unplugged the lamp and carried it over towards the door. I opened it and screamed, it was Brandon.

"I completely for got that we are sharing a room." I said as I smacked my forehead.

"It's ok, I heard what happened with Hayes and if need some girl time than I can go stay with Hayes." He said.

"Thanks so much, you are the best." I said to him as I gave him a quick hug.

Brandon grabbed his stuff and went to Hayes's room.

"Soo are you and Brandon a thing?" Chloe asked me.

"Not yet, but I want that to happen." I told Chloe excitedly.

"Really, so you aren't into Hayes?" She asked me.

"I guess not, Hayes and I won't work and he is someone who cares about you and I like Brandon not Hayes," I told her.

"Then why did you kiss him?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know, I wanted to see if there were sparks. There was but it didn't feel right." I said.

"We'll I hope you aren't just saying that to make me feel better, because if you are happy than I am happy." Chloe said even though I knew it bugged her that Hayes and I kissed.

"No, I am not. He loves you and not me, I was just his rebound." I said hoping she would believe me. I was hoping that it was true, but also wanted to know if that spark was real.

Stop thinking like this, I thought to myself. Chloe loves him and always have but me, I didn't like him until now. What is wrong with me? I asked myself. Why was I getting all confused, I want Brandon not Hayes, but Hayes might want me. I don't know if Brandon wants to be with me. Why are guys so confusing?