Chapter 16

Kylie's P.O.V

As I walked out onto the balcony I saw Hayes standing there throwing rocks at the balcony.

"What do you want" I said

"I need to see Chloe." He begged

"We'll maybe she is done with you. Ever since we met you only bad things have happened." I yelled down to him.

"Please will you give he this message though.Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this. ( that was Shakespeare)" Hayes spoke up to me.

As I walked in I gave Chloe his message and she started to cry.

"I still love him no matter how much he hurts me. I will always love him even if we aren't together." Chloe said before she ran outside onto the balcony.

Chloe saw Hayes still standing there and hoped over the railing.

Chloe's P.O.V

When I heard what Hayes said I only had one thing to say about it.

Once I spoke to Kylie I went outside and hoped over the balcony railing. I screamed as I fell because I didn't think it through. Before I reached the ground I felt two hands wrap around me I realised it was Hayes.

I looked into Hayes's eyes and I remembered all the memories we had together. Before I knew I was leaning in and our lips touched and all the sparks started to fly. I felt as if we were the only ones in the world and it was just amazing.

When we separated to breathe I saw him smile. I loved his smile, it was just part of his perfection.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked me as we starred into each other's eyes.

"Of course. How could I stay mad at you?" I said as he put me onto the ground.