Chapter 13

Hayes's P.O.V

Today is the day. I couldn't wait for tonight. I just finished working on Chloe's gift and prayed she would like it.

I opened the door to see Chloe standing there. God was she beautiful.

Chloe's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and Hayes opened it. He looked so nice, he was wearing a blue button up shirt and his nice jeans.

"Wow you look amazing" Hayes said as I started to blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself. So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Its a surprise" He said as he locked the door.

"Please tell me" I asked as we got into Nash's car

.

"Ready to go?" Both boys asked me.I nodded yes and Nash started to drive.

After a short ride Hayes got out and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you" I said as he lead me out of the car.

We walked onto the beach.

"Remember this, this is where we went on the first day I met you." Hayes said as he lead me down the beach.

He took me into the sushi shop that he took Kylie and me to on our first day. Hayes lead me into the shop and we sat in a booth. We looked at the menu and I ordered a california roll. Hayes ordered a dragon roll and we started to talk.

"So Happy Anniversary" I said to Hayes

"Yeah, I am so happy that we have been together for a month. Its been the best month of my life." Hayes said as he leaned in for a kiss.

I leaned in for the kiss and I felt those sparks again as our lips touched.

"I love you" I heard Hayes say.

"I love you to" I said to Hayes