Chapter 6

Kylie's P.O.V

I was worried out of my mind. Where was Chloe? She told me everything, she told me where she was going everyday. I was so scared. I called, texted, and left voice mails, what could had happened to her.

I was waiting in our room hoping Chloe was ok. I needed fresh air so I stepped out onto the balcony and saw Chloe leaving Hayes's house and coming home. I ran downstairs and opened the door before Chloe could. I gave her a huge hug and asked her where she had been.

"Chill out mom" Chloe said sarcastically. " I was over at Hayes's, and guess what. We are dating" Chloe said while squealing

"I can't believe this, you have your first boyfriend." I said

"Yeah isn't it great, I mean I am dating the one and only Hayes Grier. I mean I am not dating him for the fame but I can't believe that he would want to be with a nobody like me." She said still squealing.

After Chloe told me all the details we went upstairs and got ready for bed. I showered and changed into my light pink tank and flowery pj pants. I put my hair into a side braid so in the morning when it dried my hair would be wavy. When I came out I saw that Chloe was sound asleep.

* The next morning*

I woke up and saw that Chloe was still sleeping so I went into the bathroom and changed into white shorts and a flowery tank top and put on a sweatshirt that said property of LOJ ( my school back home). As I untied my hair I heard a scream from down stairs.