Chapter 10

When Chloe and I saw Shawn and Hayes covered in blood we dropped our stuff and ran over to them. Hayes was punching Shawn and they were surrounded by a bunch of girls who looked about our age.

Chloe and I managed to make it through the crowd and pull the two boys away from each other. Shawn was a lot worse than Hayes, Shawn had a black eye and looked like his nose was broken. He was all covered in blood, it was terrible. I pulled Shawn away and took him to my house to get cleaned up.

Chloe's P.O.V

When Kylie and I saw the boys in a fight we ran and luckily broke them up before any serious damage. We had no idea what had happened but Kylie shot Hayes a dirty look and carried Shawn off into our house.

Once Hayes and I were walking to his house I stopped and grabbed the bags that Kylie and I dropped on our way to breakup the fight. When we entered his house I took him into the kitchen and got a nice pack our of the fridge and put it on his eye witch had a cut under it.

"Ok so how did this happen" I asked hoping Hayes didn't just start beating Shawn up.

"So Shawn and I were walking down to the park, when a bunch of fan girls started to follow us. We just kept walking but when I turned around I saw that Shawn was kissing one of the girls. So I tore them apart and punched Shawn in the face. We fought for a little bit, but then you and Kylie showed up and pulled us apart." Hayes said

"I can't believe that, I thought Shawn loved Kylie and that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her." I said as I started to cry.

"Are we going to tell Kylie" Hayes asked

"I don't know, I mean Kylie loves Shawn and maybe the girl kissed him. We can't tell Kylie other wise she will never trust Shawn ever again and they have been through a lot together." I said as I wiped away my tears.