Chapter 25

Authors Note: Thank you so much for 500 reads, I didn't think I would even get 5 so it means so much to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Megan and Cameron's eyes connect. Megan had instintly fallen in love with Cameron the moment that she saw him on vine .

"H-hi I'm Megan." She said as they pulled apart.

"Hi I'm Cameron." Cameron said.

"I know, I am a big fan of you." Megan said nervously.

"Ok, enough lovey dovey stuff. Let's order."I said to the two of them.

Megan came to the side that Chloe was sitting on, because I was sitting with Cameron. The two started to talk, but stopped talking as the waitress came over to take our order. She walked over and pushing up her top, so she could show Cameron more. I could tell that she was a fan of his.

"Hi cutie can I take your order?" She asked Cameron. She was tall and had beach blonde hair and wore tons of makeup. I saw that her name tag said Tori.

"I will have pancakes and bacon he." He said without taking his eyes of Megan.

We ordered, I got straberry crepes with country potatoes. Chloe got French toast with bacon on the side, and Megan got the same thing as Cameron. We all got orange juice, but Cameron got a coffee.

"I will be right back with that." Tori said as she winked at Cameron.

"Slut." I said as I fake coughed. She gave me a dirty look and walked away. Once she left we all started to laugh.

Cameron's P.O.V

The moment that I saw Megan I couldn't believe how perfect she was. She had dark brown long hair, and brown eyes, she was tan but not to tan. She was the perfect height she was almost as tall as me but I had a good two inches on her.

When we sat down, I wished that I could sit down next to her and spend all my time with her. When that flity waitress came, I didn't care if she liked me. I had my heart set in Megan and I wasn't going to stop trying to get Megan until she is mine.

When I ordered I couldn't take my eyes of Megan, and Kylie was right Tori is a slut. She can't just go up to someone and start to flirt with him.

Once I food came we all ate super quick because we were starving. I had the best time talking to Megan, she was just to perfect. Once we finished Megan reached for the check but I was quicker and got it. I could tell that she wanted to pay but I wouldn't let her.

Once I paid we walked out and I gave Megan a ride to her hotel, because she took a taxi to the resturuant. Chlo and Kylie stayed in the car so they could have some bestie time, what ever that is.

Megan and I took the elevator up to her floor and when we got out I thought that this was my only chance. When we got to her room I leaned in...