Chapter 24

Chloe's P.O.V

I got up and I looked at the other bed in the room. I saw that Hayes was still asleep, he looked so perfect even when he was asleep. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 5:30am. We had to be at Magcon at 2:30, so I got up and grabbed a pair of white shorts and my violet crop top. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water, once it got to the temp that I liked I got in and sang a little bit. It was a bad habit that I had.

Once I got out I dried off, and changed. I brushed out my hair that for once wasn't being difficult. Then I plugged my curling iron in and made light waves in my hair. I looked presentable, so I went into the room and checked the time. It was only 6:00 so I decided to check my social media. I saw 76 notifications on Instagram, 152 on twitter, and 27 on Facebook. I checked on Instagram first, I had been tagged in some photos and I saw that I was tagged in LOTS of comments. Some were nice and some were the most hurt full things that I had read. It didn't bother me that much today though. No one could ruin my day today, because I was going to be with the people that I cared most about.

Kylie's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that it was 6:00. I barely got any sleep, but I was wide awake. I decided to shower, I grabbed my denim shorts and my white crop top shirt that had an American flag on it. I showered and put my long red hair into a side braid. I changed and grabbed my blue converse I walked back into the room and grabbed my aviator sunglasses. Since now it was 7:00 I knew that Chloe would be up so I texted her.

"Hey. Breakfast?" -Kylie

"Sure. Should I wake Hayes?"-Chloe

"No, we need some girl time. Meet me in lobby in five minutes."-Kylie

"K. Ttyl!"- Chloe

I put my phone down and left a note on the table saying that I would be back later. Next I went over to Nash's room that was across the hall and slipped a note under the door saying that Chloe and I were getting breakfast.

I headed towards the elevator and presses the button that was for the lobby. After a little while I walked out of the elevator. I sat down in a chair,knowing that Chloe would be late as usual. I decided to text my friend Megan who was back home in Oregon, she was older then me, but we still had the best times together. (Megan is 18)

"Hey, guess where I am."- Kylie

"I don't know. Where?"- Megan💖

"Magcon!!!!" -Kylie

"OMG!!! So am I!!"- Megan💖

"We have to meet up. Chloe and I are going to IHOP."-Kylie

"Ok text me the directions!"- Megan💖

I texted Megan the directions, but then I felt to cold hands on my shoulders. I jumped up and saw Chloe.

"Nice, only twenty minutes late." I said to her as we both laughed.

"Sorry I got caught by Mr. Party pooper." She said as I saw Cameron walk up.

"Ok fine he can come, but only if he drives us." I told the two of them.

We all laughed and got into Cameron's car. I called shotgun and Chloe gave me a pouty look.

"That may work on your boyfriend, but it doesn't work on me." I said to her. Her cheeks heated up as she got in the back seat.

As we drove I turned on "Raging Fire" by Phillip Phillip. Chloe and I both loved the same songs, so we sang it with Cameron. Considering it was only 7:30 we were the only ones on the road so we blasted the music.

Once we got to IHOP Cameron turned off the music and Chloe and I sighed. We walked in and I asked for a table for four. Chloe gave me a confused look.

"Megan is joining us!" I told her.

Instantly her expression changed into the most excited face that I have every seen. She started to skip around the restaurant singing that Megan was coming. This was something that we would do when we were younger.

I started to laugh, but Cameron was smart and took out his phone and made a vine of it. He captioned it saying "Megan is coming😍"

It made me laugh even more. Once the waitress came back, she sat us at a booth and went back to the front of the restaurant. We sat down and started to look at the menu, I saw crepes and I got super excited. When I looked up I saw Megan walking towards the table. I was super excited. I hadn't seen her since the funereal, I was about to scream her name but then I saw her eyes connect with Cameron.