Chapter 9

Hayes's P.O.V

I can't believe that Chloe and I have been together for one month. So much has happened in the past month, I mean I was sad about Chloe and Kylie's parents but I am so happy that they are going to be living in North Carolina.

I have big plans for Chloe and I our anniversary is in three days. I even got Kylie and Shawn on the plan. I hope Chloe loves what I have done for her.

*TWO DAYS LATER*

Our anniversary is tomorrow and I am just finishing the last couple details. Tomorrow is going to be perfect.

Chloe's P.O.V

Tomorrow is my anniversary with Hayes and I can't wait. Kylie and I are going to the mall to get some new clothes and to both get something special to wear on both of our anniversaries.

"Ready to go" Kylie shouted

"Just give me a minute to change" I yelled back down to her.

I changed into black skinny jeans and put on a teal three quarter sleeve shirt that said #besties. I put on my black converse and grabbed my phone and my debit card. I ran down stairs and Kylie and I started walking to the mall.

Once we got to the mall our first stop was Aeropostale which was Kylie's favorite store.

Kylie's P.O.V

We went to Aeropostale first and I grabbed new jeans some shorts and a couple of tanks and t shirts. I went into the dressing room while Chloe looked at the perfumes. I changed out of my black shorts and light pink sweatshirt. Then I put on the dark wash jeans with t shirt that said Aeropostale. I went out and showed Chloe, and she loved it. We both tried on the rest of the clothes and I bought two pairs of jeans, one pair of shorts, and four t shirts. Chloe bought a perfume, three pairs of jeans, and one dress.

We next went to PINK, Abercrombie, American eagle, and other stores. After a while we were full of bags and decided to walk home. When we were walking home we saw Shawn and Hayes covered in blood.