Chapter 22

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. I had just been caught by my celebrity crush. I knew he was four years older then me, but he was just so perfect.

"Oh thanks you so much." I said as I stood up.

"No problem. I'm Taylor." He said to me as my heart melted at the sound of his voice.

"I'm Kylie." I said to Taylor.

"It's nice to meet you." He said as we walked to the pool.

As I got to the pool, Nash came up to me and threw me into the pool, just like what Cameron did. I got mad at him, but less mad. It was actually kind of fun, as I tried to get out of the water Nash put out his hand for me. I grabbed it, and pulled him into the water. We all started to laugh.

Taylor looked shocked as he saw how Nash and me were hanging out. I guess he thought that I was just some random girl, and not one of the girls that was joining the boys at Magcon.

Hayes's P.O.V

I saw Kylie pull Nash into the pool and I started to laugh so hard. I saw Chloe standing by her self looking at her phone and crying.

"What wrong?" I asked her. She handed me her phone as I wiped her tears away. She had been looking at the comments on the picture I posted.

I pulled her into a hug as she continued to cry. Chloe was a very sensitive person and I didn't want anyone to hurt her, I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. After we pulled apart I grabbed my phone and went onto Instagram and Twitter, I said that no one should be saying anything about Chloe. I also said that if they were true fans then they would care about my happiness, and that Chloe made me happy.

Chloe saw what I had said and she gave me a hug. When we pulled apart, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Wow she is such a tease, but I loved her so much.

Kylie's P.O.V

**LATER THAT NIGHT**

When everyone arrived, we all went upstairs to change and go out to dinner. I ran upstairs but I relished that I forgot my key so I sat down and waited for Taylor to get upstairs. I saw him coming out of elevator and he looked confused.

"I guess you are the one I am sharing a room with." He said to me as I stood up.

"Yep." I told him as he opened the door. "I call dibs on the shower." I yelled to him, and we both started to laugh.

I went into one of dressers and grabbed black skinny jeans, a flowery whitish shirt with my leather jacket and black combat boots. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I dried off, and blow dried my hair I brushed my hair and changed.

When I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed. I saw Taylor was already ready to go, so I grabbed my phone and my debit card.

"Ready to go?" I asked. Taylor nodded yes and we walked out the door.

We walked over to Hayes's room and I opened the door. He was sitting on the couch and was watching some sports game. I could tell Chloe was still getting ready.

"Chloe are you almost ready?"I yelled to her.

"Ahh my hair sucks!" She yelled at me.

I walked over to the open bathroom door and walked in. "Do you need some help?" I asked.

"Yes, please help." She told me.

I grabbed her hair and put her blonde hair into a French braid. Once I finished we walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the boys.

Hayes's P.O.V

When Chloe walked out she looked amazing. She was wearing a peach colored dress with a necklace with a key on it. She had on her denim jacket with peach sandals, she didn't have any makeup on which made her even more beautiful.

She grabbed her phone, and we walked out the door. I could tell that Kylie liked Taylor a lot, but not in a romantic way. I knew that Kylie wanted to find a guy to help her move on from Shawn. I thought, maybe my friend Brandon who was Cameron's younger brother. (I am just making this up, I don't know if he has a brother.) Brandon was about our age and was meeting us tonight for dinner tonight. I remembered that he was staying with Cameron and Nash. I was pretty sure that Taylor, Nash, and Cameron would want to share a room.

We got down to the lobby of the hotel, and saw all the guys. I went and gave Matt, Jack,Shawn,Jack, Carter, and Aaron hugs . I introduced the guys to Kylie and Chloe, when I introduced Kylie to Shawn I saw her face change from a smile to a tear in her eyes.

I told Chloe about Brandon and she seemed excited about him.

"This is perfect, Kylie and Brandon might be a couple at the end of the Magcon," Chloe squeaked and gave me a kiss.

I told Chloe to go tell Kylie about Brandon and I saw Kylie's face light up. The girls jumped up and down and talking excitedly. I saw Kylie point to me and Chloe came up to me.

"Well Mr.Matchmaker Kylie is excited to meet Brandon." Chloe told me as we headed outside to get into a cab.

We walked outside and got into a couple different cabs. Chloe, Kylie, Nash and I shared a cab, and the other guys split up and got into the cabs. Kylie was smiling the entire way there, she had such a beautiful smile. What am I thinking I have Chloe and that's who I care about.