Chapter 11

Kylie's P.O.V

When I got Shawn to my house I set him down so he could rest. Then I called Kelly and told her what happened. She told me not to worry and that she would be home soon to take Shawn to the hospital.

"Ok Shawn, why was Hayes punching you?" I asked him as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hayes and I were walking to the park, when a bunch of girls who I think were his fans were following us. A girl turned me around and started to kiss me, I tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge. Next thing I knew Hayes was punching me and I couldn't feel my nose." Shawn said

"I can't believe Hayes would do this to you" I cried.

Finally Kelly got home and we loaded Shawn into the car and drove off. As we drove to the hospital it felt like forever, the whole way there I was holding Shawn's hand and crying. Finally we got to the hospital and brought him in.

They wouldn't let us in to see Shawn, because we weren't family. I couldn't handle that.

"Please please, you have to let me see him. He is my best friend and I love him." I screamed at the doctors and nurses.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

Finally they let us in to see Shawn. I ran in and gave him a huge kiss. When we separated I embraced him in a hug and wouldn't let him go. I wouldn't loose him.

"Please let go miss, we need to Shawn about his recovery" said the head doctor.

I sat in a chair while still holding Shawn's hand.

"Will he be ok?" I asked

"Yes, he has just fractured his nose. We will be wrapping his nose in gauze and he will need to take these antibiotics. You are free to leave as soon as we wrap his nose." He said

Once Shawn's nose was wrapped we took him to my house and Kelly told him he is welcome to stay overnight. Shawn agreed and I took him to the guest bedroom. We stayed in there and watched movies and talked.

Once we finished our movie I went downstairs to get Shawn something to eat. I grabbed two sprites, chicken soup,some candy, and some popcorn.

"Ding dong"

I heard the door bell ring and I opened the door. It was Chloe and Hayes.

"Sorry I forgot my key" Chloe said as she walked in with Hayes.

"What are you doing here" I asked Hayes knowing I would never be able to forgive him.

"I came to apologize to Shawn"

"I am not letting you see him. Thanks to you he has a broken nose. Thanks to you both of us can never trust you again. You are just lucky that he isn't pressing charges." I yelled at Hayes

I saw Hayes start to cry and he ran out the door.

"Look what you did" Chloe yelled as she started to cry.

"Look what I did? Look what your boyfriend did, he has hurt another human being and all you care about is the fact that I yelled at him." I yelled at Chloe as I started to cry too.

"Hayes only did that to protect you." She yelled

"To protect me from what? To protect me from loving Shawn? " I yelled at her and ran upstairs to see Shawn.

Even though I was supposed to be helping him he ended up comforting me. We just laid there as I cried. I soon found my self falling asleep in Shawn's arms.