Chapter 37

What was he doing here, I knew he was going to tell everyone.

"Jack, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"The better question is why was your on a pillow and wrapped?" He came into the room slamming the door behind him.

"Hayes." Was all I could say.

"He broke your ankle? That's it, I'm going to go break him." His faced turned red.

After I told him what happened, from the girl at the restruant to the girl at Walmart Jack finally calmed down.

"So, here's her number." I handed him the number.

"Do you think that I'm just going to do this for you?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I just didn't want people to think Cam and I were a couple. I mean he is a few years older than me and I would get so much more hate too." I told him and I hoped he would do this favor me.

"Fine, but it's going to cost you." He told me.

"Thank you Jack!" I yelled at him as I hopped towards him and gave him a big hug.

"So when are you telling the guys?" He asked as we seperated.

"Nothing, I don't want them to find out." I hoped back over to the bed and sat down.

"Their going to find out sooner or later." He said as he sat next to me.

"Well I choose later." I told him and threw a blanket over his face and tried hoping away.

"That's not going to stop me." He got up and started chasing me.

Since I couldn't go that fast so Jack ended up catching up to me. Sadly he tripped over my bag and tackled me to the ground.

"Jack get off of me." I laughed. As I looked up I saw that Jack was staring at me. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Looking at how beautiful you are." He blushed and leaned forward.

As our lips connected I knew that it was wrong but I couldn't stop. I knew that if I didn't pull away soon things would turn bad.

"Jack, Jack. Stop." I pushed him off and I tried to stand back up.

"What?" He asked me and he stood up and helped me up.

"Your 18, I'm 13 it won't work." I sighed and hoped over to a chair to sit down.

"Age is just a number, plus your mature for your age." He said.

"Still, it isn't right." I told him.

"You know what, you can forget that favor. I'm out of here." He stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I sighed and sat there turning on the tv and just thinking about life. Why do I always have to ruin my relationships, why do I have to hurt the people I care about. Why do I keep getting hurt and still not care about it. I needed to find the answers to these questions, so I decided to go to the one person who might know.

I hoped over to my suitcase and put on sweats so it would cover my ankle and I put on my uggs to cover it as well.

I opened the door and used all my courage to go to his room, to the one person who might be able to help me.

I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. He opened it and I looked up at him.

"Hayes." I said and pulled him into a hug.