Chapter 30

Chloe's P.O.V

I thought I knew who Hayes's last kiss was. I was wrong, I can't believe that my best friend who is my sister kissed my ex. She kissed my ex that I still love.

"I can't believe that you kissed Kylie!" I yelled at Hayes as we left the stage.

The other guys and Kylie were still on stage but I didn't want everyone to see me cry

.

"It just happened, but I didn't mean to hurt you." Hayes told me.

"Well this hurt me even more. My two best friends just stabbed me in the back." I said as I held back a tear.

"We aren't even together though. You broke up with me and it crushed me." Hayes said.

"Maybe I broke up with you because you hurt me. I didn't want to lose my first love that I still love, but you hurt me." I said.

"I never meant to hurt you, I love you but I might have feelings for Kylie too. All I know is that I can't live without you and every second that you aren't smiling or talking to me it's just a second not worth living." Hayes said to me.

"I just don't know if I can trust you. You cheat and apologies but maybe a sorry doesn't cut it this time." I told Hayes as I turned and walked back into the room with all the fans.

I turned to the stage and I saw that Kylie and Shawn were singing Let Her Go. I thought and decided that I need to let Hayes go, he just breaks my heart over and over again.

"Thank you everyone for coming!" The guys said to each other as they headed off the stage.

I was happy that today's Magcon is over,but I don't know if I can handle this trip.

Hayes's P.O.V

"Please stay!" I begged Chloe as she packed up her stuff.

"No, I can't be here if you are here dating Kylie." She said.

"Please you have to stay I can't be without seeing you everyday and hearing your laugh." I told her.

"You are sending me so many mixed signals Hayes. I don't know if you love me or love Kylie." Chloe said to me as I saw a tear roll down her eyes.

"Can't I just love you both?" I asked.

"No, it's either me or Kylie, I am taking a flight tomorrow at noon. If you love me prove it to me. If you love Kylie then be with her and I will go home." She said as she left, before she left though she kissed me on the cheek.

I had no idea who to choose, I love both of them. My life has changed so much from the moment that I met them.