1- Morning

Cassie's POV

*CLUB GOING UP, ON A-*
"Tuesday!" I yell, as I turn off my alarm.
Ahh Tuesday, my favourite day. Why, I hear you say- well....
IT'S DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY! My favourite two goofs, Ethan and Grayson Dolan are uploading a video today! I can not wait! Unfortunately, I have to get through a whole day first. Urgh.

I drag myself out of my bed, and start getting ready for school, blasting the Tunesday playlist from Spotify. I sing along to the music whilst changing into my ugly school uniform.

***
I'm now almost ready for school- the only thing I need to do now is my hair. I looked into the mirror and was surprised to see it vaguely straight. The music was still blasting out loud from my phone. I turned on the straightener and heard the familiar beep.
Suddenly, I hear- "... this short video to get 30 minutes of ad free music..." urgh I HATE ads! I tap the advert and listen to the voiceover talking about baked beans. Like seriously? My jam session was interrupted by BAKED BEANS!? The familiar song comes back on and I finish straightening my hair with a quick spray of hairspray.

I check my watch- 7:30am. Huh- I'm actually early for once. I open up my phone and get onto twitter. Ahhh twitter. It's killed me time and time again. Every Tuesday I tweet Grayson and Ethan, hoping to get noticed, but I never do. I snap a quick selfie and post it to my 10.5K followers, tagging Ethan and Grayson and adding the hashtag #TuesdaySelfie. I instantly get comments, retweets and likes- but none from my boys. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE my fans, but I just wish Ethan and Grayson would notice me. They have no clue who I am- I'm just someone who stalks them. I love them to bits though, even if it was a one way relationship. I gaze at my wall of photos of Ethan as I begin to imagine what it would be like meeting him.

I look down at my phone again, my selfie is getting tonnes of attention- just not from Ethan and Grayson. Luckily, people are tagging them in it- I love my fans :))

what's the time? Oh no- I'm late! And I haven't even DMed Ethan good morning!
I quickly run downstairs, shove on my shoes, and start speed walking to school.

Whilst walking, DM Ethan saying Good Morning. I ask him to wish me luck for my biology test later today. I already know he won't reply. Ahhh, one day.