12- Need

Graysons POV

"I still think we should be careful" I tell Ethan, as Cassie falls asleep.
"Really?" Ethan says, looking a bit annoyed.
"Well yeah, she is still a stranger. It'll take a few days to get used to." I lie.

The thing is. I do trust Cassie. I definitely do. But there's some feeling inside of me that just doesn't want Ethan and Cassie to be together. As much as I don't want to say it's jealousy, I actually do think I am jealous.

Cassie is absolutely beautiful. I've seen her selfies many times, but I've always stopped myself from liking them- I didn't want to be attracted to a fan. I know it will only complicate things- Ethan is just a perfect example of this.

But now Cassie is here, I suddenly really regret not liking her pictures. She has a really rough life, and she deserves the best.

I want Cassie.
Ethan doesn't deserve her, he already has so much drama going on with Meredith. Technically, they haven't broke up- so Ethan isn't single.

I need to be with Cassie.
Yesterday, I made sure Ethan got annoyed when I was hugging Cassie. She must've know that he was annoyed- and obviously seen me as the better person. I listened to everything she said- she was so interesting, I didn't even have to pretend to listen. That was just my first move.

I will be with Cassie.
Tomorrow, Ethan is heading out- I'm going to make sure that she finds out about Meredith. Then, I'll make my move.

Ooooooo who knew gray was a bad guy?
Who do you ship?
Cethan or Crayson?