7- Sirens

Cassie's POV

Oh. My. Gosh.
My dad just hit Ethan Dolan with a baseball bat.
Ethan freaking Dolan.
He's just on the floor. The colour has gone from his face.
I stare at my Dad in shock. He's walking away, towards the kitchen.

I follow him and start question him.
"why would you do that Dad?" I ask
"You're not alloweeeeddd a boyfriendddd" he slurs
"He's not my boyfriend dad, he's just a friend." I explain.
" he got what he deserrrrrveddd" he says, making my blood boil.
"DAD HE DID NOTHING TO YOU. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF-STOP THE DRINKING. YOURE A MONS-" I yell. But I stop because I see my dads hand going into the knife drawer.

"D-dad. P-p-put the knife down." I stutter. I start backing away.
Luckily, he trips, because he's drunk, and the knife rolls under the sofa. Phew.
I turn around and go towards Ethan- his eyes are opening, that's great. I decide to call an ambulance anyways- just in case. I tell them my address and they said they'll be here in 10 minutes.

Suddenly, I hear some grunts behind me, and heavy breathing. I turn around and see my dad holding a bigger baseball bat. He hits my arm and I scream out in pain- it looks like it's facing the wrong direction. I prod it, and I stings really bad. I touch it again, but then I feel a large blow on my head. Everything starts going blurry and fall to the floor next to Ethan. The last thing I heard was sirens in the distance.

oooooo double blow 😲
What do you think will happen next?