25- unresponsive

Cassie's POV

My eyes slowly start opening, but my surroundings are all blurry.
.
Everything hurts.

I hear sirens.

Where am I?

I blink a few more times, and my blurry vision soon fades away.

I look around and I see a firefighter trying to cut open my car.

Oh my gosh. I had an accident.

I try to move so I can try to see the other cars, but the firefighter tells me to stay still.
***
They cut open my car and take me towards an ambulance.

I look up at the sky and see a helicopter, taking away someone in a stretcher. There's two more ambulances here too.

They take me inside one of them and I am greeted by a woman.

"Hi- my name is Jill, I'm a paramedic. Could you tell me where it hurts?" She says.

"I can't really move my Arm, and my leg hurts really bad." I say.

"Hmm. That could mean a broken arm, and possibly a broken leg. Does your back hurt?" She responds.

"No. What's happening to the other drivers?" I ask, as she lays me down on a stretcher.

"They're both unresponsive, we're taking them to the hospital via air ambulance. They're in critical condition" she says

"Can you tell me who they are?" I ask.

"Sorry, I can't." She says, touching my knee as I wince.

"You definitely have a broken arm and leg Cassie. Just wait here for a moment whilst I  search you up on our records."
She says, before exiting the ambulance.

I sit there alone, trying to recall the events. I was giving a voicemail to Ethan. I should probably tell him that I got into an accident.

I open up my phone and see I have two notifications, one from Ethan, and one from Grayson.

I listen to the one by Grayson first. I tap on it and it plays.

"Hey...um Cassie? I'm really really really sorry. I didn't mean t- *CRASHHH*"

Huh. That's weird his message was cut off. I replay the end part. It sounds like glass shattering. Hmm.

I then go to Ethan's number, and tap the notification.

" Hey Cassie...I'm so sorry Cassie, I don't deserve y- .....oh sh^t *CRASH*"

I hear crashes coming from Ethan's voicemail too. There was also some skidding noises.

The voicemail is still playing, but it's silent.

Suddenly, I hear someone.
"Oh my gosh, he's unresponsive. Rob, call the ambulance. Tell them there's been an accident with three cars."

OH MY GOSH. i hope what I'm thinking right now isn't true.

Just to verify, I check the times the voicemails were sent. 3:13pm. The time I had my accident.

OH.
MY.
GOSH.

HAVE I KILLED THE DOLAN TWINS?

Not much longer left! I can't wait!
What do you guys think will happen?