5- The Reveal

Cassie's POV

I followed Seb into his car. It was a blue convertible, with the numberplate 'GR3TH4NN' . I smiled as I thought of the Dolan twins.
He opened the door for me and I got in, admiring the beautiful black interior. He started the ignition and I looked at him, surprised that this was the guy who had to deal with my mum every day.
Suddenly, my ringtone went off. "CLUB GOING UP ON A TUES-" i quickly slid the decline button on the screen- it was Julia, my best friend- it would probably be a bit rude to answer the phone in front of Seb.

"Nice ringtone" he said with a grin.
"Thanks. It comes from my favourite youtubers, the Dolan twins" I reply, smiling.
"Ahhh, I've heard of them- do you like Ethan or Grayson?" He asks. Wow- an fully grown adult has actually heard of them- I thought most of their fans were teens.

"Ethan, obviously." I say.
"Hahaha same," he laughs, adjusting his beanie, "why do you like him more?" He asks.
"Well he's probably the most inspirational person I've ever seen. I've never seen him in real life though- I wish I could, but mum would never take me. He is such a strong person and I really hope I can turn into a character like him one day. All of he achievements make me proud. I've basically memorised all of his lines in his videos." I paused, thinking that he was probably getting bored, so I decided to end it off by saying, "most of all, I love him because he's a s-"

"SAVAGE" Seb interrupts, but not in Seb's voice. Oh no. I knew that voice way too well.

"OH. MY. GOSH. ETHAN DOLAN IS THAT YOU?" I scream in shock.