29- perfect

Ethan's POV

I've been awake for about 20minutes now.

I'm just waiting for doctors to do my final assessment so I can talk to Cassie properly. And Gray.

"Okay Ethan, were all done! You do have to stay in this wheelchair for a little bit until you regain your strength, but You can go home today, if there's any issues- phone us straight away!" The doctor finally says.

They put me into a wheelchair, and wheel me outside, where Grayson and Cassie were waiting.

Cassie runs towards me and we kiss. But this time it was different. It was so much more passionate. It told me that she was just too special to be let go. She was a keeper.

"Cassie. I'm so sorry. You deserve so much better than this." I say.

"Ethan. You don't need to apologise. You're alive- that's all that matters." She says, smiling, small dimples forming in her cheeks.

Damn, I've been missing that smile.

As she wheels me out, I look up at her.

"What?" She says, her face turning a little red.

"Cassie you're so beautiful. Your life should be too. I promise you I will do everything and anything so that you will always be happy. You deserve the world- and I'll give you the world." I say, beaming up at her.

"Aww Ethan! You're so cute honestly. I promise that I will be loyal to you forever." She says, her face fully red now.

I smile, and then turn to Gray.

"Gray. I'm so sorry. I love you bro- I don't know what I would do without you." I say.

There's a silence.

"Gray?" I call. He's facing the other way.

I hear some sniffling, and then Gray turns back around, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you so much E. " he says, his voice cracking as he pulls me into a hug.

We get into the car, and the doctor drives us all home.

Everything is perfect.