9- Bed

Cassie's POV

Wow. What an eventful day. I feel so bad- it's all my fault for asking Ethan to go to my house. But at least I'm somewhere safe now.

On another note- Ethan called me babe! Wow- we haven't kissed or anything, so I don't know where that came from.

I'm currently cuddled up with him on the sofa in one of his 4OU hoodies- as I don't have any extra clothes. We're watching Inside Out.

"Imma take a pic for my snapchat- do you want to be in it?" Ethan says.
"Nah, I look terrible right now- you go ahead." I say.
He takes a selfie, and I put a peace  sign in the background, showing off my newly manicured purple nails.
***

Soon enough, the credits come up, and the movie comes to end.

"What do you want to do now?" Ethan asks me.
"Hmm- I'm kinda tired actually" I say, yawning.
"Lets go to sleep then- you can share a bed with me if you want!" He says, adding a wink.

As much as I would love that- I had to keep in mind that we aren't dating, yet.
"I'll sleep in Gray's bed," I say, smiling.
"Urgh, fine" Ethan responds, rolling his eyes playfully.
I turn off the light and I go to sleep.
***
I am awoken by Ethan pulling open the blinds. I adjust to the light, and recall where I am- GRAYSON DOLAN'S BEDROOM. OH MY- I nearly forgot.
"Hey beautiful. I've brought you breakfast." He says, pushing his hair out of his face.
"Aww, thanks" I say.

I attempt to lift myself up from the bed, but my head and arm are hurting way too much. I strain and just lay down again.

"No babe, don't do that alone- let me help you." Ethan says, as he lifts me up so I am sitting on the bed. He sits beside me and we both share the pancakes he made.

Soon, I get a text message. From my mum.
//mum: hey babe, dad's been arrested for drink driving- just wanted to let you know. He's gna be in prison for like a month//

I couldn't be more happy. My dad actually got arrested- I don't have to deal with him for a whole month! I show Ethan the message and he smiles too. We finish up the pancakes and Ethan leaves me, and goes to his bedroom.

I lay on the bed and eventually find myself drifting off to sleep.