11- Tweets

Cassie's POV

I wake up, after what seems like years.

I was just about to call for Ethan, when I see a note on the bedside counter.

In Ethan's scrawny handwriting, I see the words,

''Hey Cassie. Just gone to get Gray. There's food in the fridge :))''

I smile and try to sit up. Surprisingly, I can. It must've been Ethan's delicious pancakes.

I look around Grayson's room, and see loads of pictures from 4OU. It makes me sad that my mum didn't let me go- but I guess this is technically one better.

I AM IN GRAYSON DOLAN'S BED!!!

I am in Grayson Dolan's bed. Wow. How did my boring life come to this? I'm was just a fan two days ago. Now I am at the dolan twin's flat.

I look over at my phone on the counter next to me. I pick it up and turn on the screen.

I see a text from Ethan. WAIT WHAT?! It's not a DM! It's a text message! Ethan must've put his number on my phone- damn.

//Ethan: Hey Cassie- hope you're alright. I'm on my way back now :D//

aww- he's so sweet! I would reply back, but I don't want to disturb him if he's driving.

Instead, I go to Twitter. I log in and immediately see 100+ notifications. Wow. I mean, I knew I had loads of followers- but in 2 days they've spammed me so much!

I tap on the notification tab and I see a flood of messages and swear words.

//ethansbellybutton: OMG CASSIE DID YOU SEE THAT B^TCH THAT ETHAN WAS WITH?//

//grethanconfirmed: CASSIE you need to go roast that h0e on E's Snapchat!//

wait what?

what girl?

I continue scrolling through hundreds of messages- until I finally reach a screenshot from Ethan's snapchat. It's a selfie of him. WITH MY HANDS IN THE BACKGROUND.

Oh my gosh.

Literally the entire fandom hates me.

Oh my freaking gosh.

I try to pull myself together, but I feel tears streaming down my face.

I drag myself up from the bed and walk towards the window near the front of the appartment. Fresh air should help me.

Suddenly, as I was walking towards the window- the door opens, and I see Ethan and Grayson.

I try to wipe the tears off my face, but Ethan stops me.

"Cassie- what happened?" he asks, concern running across his face.

"N-Nothing." I say. I don't want Ethan worrying about me.

He looks down at my hands and sees my phone. He then looks back up at me and opens up his arms for a hug. I hug him and he tells me he's sorry.

"No Ethan. I'm sorry." I say.

"Cassie- it's not your fault. Don't worry. I'll tell the fans to stop being so immature." he says, flashing me a millionaire smile. I give back a limp grin and look back at Grayson, who has stayed silent the whole time.

"Hi Grayson." I say politely.

"Hey. Cassie is it?" he asks.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Grayson." I say remorsefully.

"Don't worry. Do you want a hug?" he says kindly, pushing his hair back with his hand.

"Yeah that would be nice actually." I say, before going into his open arms. I could smell his sweet cologne. We must've been there a while, because we were interrupted by Ethan coughing.

I pulled out of the hug and smiled at Ethan, who just turned away. Hmmm. He didn't seem to like me hugging Grayson.

I follow Ethan into his kitchen, where he takes out some pizza from the fridge, presumably leftovers from another night. Ethan passes me a plate and I sit down on the sofa in between the twins.

The TV was on, but none of us were watching it. We were all talking, and discovering new things about eachother. The whole conversation, Grayson looked so interested in things like what my school was like, and silly little things like that, whereas Ethan seemed a lot more toned down.

Eventually, it hit 3pm. Ethan passed me my medicine, which made me fall asleep almost instantly.

The last thing I heard was Grayson saying, "I still think we should be careful."