3- The Reply

Cassie's POV

URGH. It's only second lesson and I'm SO BORED. Suddenly, I hear a *DING* come from my pocket.
"Whosever's phone that is- turn it off please" Mrs Rona demands.
I take out my phone from my pocket and turn it onto silent, before putting it back inside my pocket.
"Thank you Cassie." Mrs Rona says.
"Who was even texting me anyways?" I thought. It couldn't have been any of my friends- they were all with me in class. I doubt it was my mum- she's always at work. And my dad, well he's probably getting drunk somewhere.
I broke my temptation and carefully took my phone out of my pocket and held it under the table. Mrs Rona glared at me, but I just pretended to write something down.
I turned on my phone under the table and checked to see who it was.
//Ethan Dolan: Good luck! Maybe you'll get out of it somehow 😏btw you're really pretty ;)//
OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH.
ETHAN FREAKING DOLAN.
I scream so loud, and everyone turns back to at me.
"Seriously. What is wrong with you Cassie?" Mrs Rona asks.
I scream again and through tears I say,"ETHAN--DOLAN--DM--".
"You know what Cassie, you're distracting the class- get out and go the the lunchroom." Mrs Rona commands.
I grab my stuff and bolt out of the classroom, heading towards the lunchroom. I stare at my phone again and cry.
Should I tweet that he DMed me? Hmm. I do kinda want to keep it our thing. Yeah, I won't tell the whole world.
"OH MY LORD. BEST. DAY. EVER" I tweet, keeping it subtle.
Oh my gosh! I should DM him back! I reply saying, "thank you so much E 😊 you really made my day. I hope I get out of the biology test too 😂 how are you?".
I screenshot his DM and all of a sudden-
I GET ANOTHER REPLY!
//Ethan Dolan: ahaha glad to know I've made you happy 💕 you at school?" //
A HEART EMOJI OMG I LOVE HIM! I hear the bell ring , it's time for biology.
I respond to Ethan's DM , saying "yah, I've got my bio test text😅 guess I'm not getting out of it after all 😩" I smile and my phone and then head to biology.
***
I get into biology and as soon as I sit down I hear an announcement on the loudspeaker.
"ATTENTION: Could Cassie Williams go to reception. We have someone to pick her up for her dentist appointment."
What dentist appointment? And who's taking me? My parents have never come to any of my appointments!
Nonetheless, I pack my things away, still grateful I get to miss my biology test.
I then walk down the corridor and get to the reception, where I see an old man.

WOOOHOOO IVE DONE 3 PARTS!
DO YOU LIKE IT?
IM SO EXCITED!