4- The Dentist

Ethan's POV

"oh my gosh Louise this is PERFECT!" I tell Louise, as she puts on the finishing touches to my makeup. I actually look like an old man- it's crazy!

"thank you SO much Louise, I'll catch you later, k?" i say, heading out of the door.

"yeah alright- good luck!" she responds, as I shut the door behind me and get into my car.

***

I reach Sycamore High and stare in awe at the large buildings. Damn- this school was huge.

I enter the gates and tell the receptionist that I'm here to get Cassie for a dentist appointment.

she speaks into a microphone on the desk, summoning Cassie to the reception. In a few minutes, I finally see her beautiful face.

"Who are YOU?" she whispers, trying to not cause a commotion.

"I'm Seb, your Mum's manager- she asked me to take you to the dentist" I lied.

"Hmmm. What is my dentist called then? Get it right- and I'll come with you." she said, smirking and flicking back her curly hair.

I thought carefully. I couldn't lose this chance to take her out.

Oh! I remember seeing a dentist practice on the way here- it was called Dolan Dentist ahaha. That's why I remembered it.

"Dolan dentist, I think" I said to her, hoping it was the right answer.

"yeah! ok then Seb, let's go!" she responded, waving to the receptionist as I took her to my car.

short chapter i know :((

i wanted to do a bit of ethan's pov, but i think i should do cassie's for the next bit whilst theyre in the car :))

love ya