23- crash

Cassie's POV 

I took the spare car keys and went out the apartment. Not just because I was angry, but also because I wanted Ethan and Grayson to talk. However, I did wait outside of the door for a bit- and I heard Grayson say he likes me. 

Grayson likes me? Wow. 

Never saw that one coming. But I really can't deal with it right now.

I get into the twins' spare car and start the ignition. I don't really have a licence- but I took like 3 lessons- I think I'll be alright. 

I start driving. 

I don't know where to go, so I decide to drive around the block of apartments a couple of times.

What do I do?

I really don't know if I can trust Ethan. When I was just a normal fan, there were rumours about Meredith, but nothing major. But now I know she actually exists- I don't know what to do. 

Ethan wouldn't ask me to be his girlfriend if he already had one- right?

I sure do hope so.

Meredith's texts seemed so real though. Well, obviously they were real messages- but they seemed like what an actual angry girlfriend would say. 

They obviously haven't broken up- because she still loves him, and she is annoyed that I'm alive. 

And that whole thing with Grayson just shook me up more. 

I should've saw it coming. There were so many signs. 

Him holding my hand at the mall. Him promising me everything and anything. I really should've saw it coming. 

I still don't know what to do about Ethan. I need to trust him. Technically, he is my boyfriend.

I don't think he would care for me that much if he had another girlfriend. 

I do believe Ethan. And he needs to know that.

I take out my phone, placing one hand on the steering wheel, instead of two and open up Ethan's contact. I look up quickly and realise I am near to the outside of the carpark of the apartment again.

As expected, the call goes straight to voicemail. 

I hear the beep and then start talking, whilst trying to look up at the road occasionally. 

"Ethan. I am SOOOO sorry babe. I over reacted. I really do believe you. I love you with all my h-"

Suddenly, I reach the crossroads in front of the carpark of the apartment. 

Two cars come in from different directions, and they both hit my car. 

My phone drops to the floor, and my head plummets fowards, hitting the windscreen.

That was the last thing I remembered. 

OOOOO IMMA LEAVE YOU WITH THAT UNTIL TMR 

ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT!