Another Night Alone In The Dark

I was pacing the graveyard. I did this every night now. I had nothing better to do anyways. I don't have a house, well since I
left LA.

I'm looking through college applications at the moment. I couldn't focus. I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eyes. I tried to ignore it, pass it off as an animal. I tried to focus but so many things were running through my mind.

I was really alone this time. I had been sleeping on benches and on the roof of Belleville high school. I was planning on sleeping in the graveyard tonight, but it was unusually cold outside. I couldn't sleep at the school tonight because the doors were locked before I snuck in. Even worse, all of my clothes that I had taken from home, when I ran away, were still on the roof.

"What am I going to do, shit I'm screwed," I whispered to myself in a panicking tone.

"I ran away from home, came back to New Jersey, and I don't even have enough money to buy a goddamn house," I started to panic, "I am so fucking stupid."

It was almost completely pitch black outside maybe even a barely noticeable hint of dark red. It gave me an eerie feeling. I kept hearing things and I was starting to get a little scared. The graveyard wasn't my usual hideout.

I grabbed my backpack and shoved miscellaneous biology and english papers from school inside.

I had a strange feeling that I was being watched tonight. Of course I could just be paranoid but it was getting late, and I definitely didn't want to sleep here. Plus it's better to be safe than sorry. I always had a strange feeling while I was here, even when I was a little kid. Well that was before we had to leave. I always used to see things out of my peripheral vision but it felt more calming than scary.

The thing that freaked me out the most was that my parents told me stories about vampires. I definitely don't remember any vampires but that was the excuse for moving me to LA.

As I picked up my things I heard small cracks and crunches, as if twigs and leaves were being broken. I stood silently listening to the noise. I knew this was not any animal from the area, because these sounded like footsteps. Human footsteps.

I felt something graze against my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I immediately whipped around to meet eyes with nothing but trees and tombstones.

I tried to convince myself that it was only a little bit of wind, though I knew it was something else. I still had that feeling of being watched. I started to walk towards the entrance of the graveyard, and pretty fast if I must say so myself.

As I walked out if the entrance I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I stood there frozen. I tried to move but I couldn't. It was worse than sleep paralysis. I could die right now. This could be then end of my life. I'm only 18 I can't die now. I couldn't run. I had nowhere to go. I don't know what to do.

I tried to speak but all that came out was a barely audible squeak. There were so many thoughts racing through my mind. I couldn't thinks straight. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a male voice coming from behind me. I t sounded like a whisper. I slowly turned around to see what monster could be standing behind me. The second I turned I was staring into blood red eyes.

I stood frozen again. I was going to die here. All because I ran away from home. I was so concerned thinking about how I was going to die. I always wished for death but not now. Now that I was faced with it, i was scared. It felt like hours standing there staring into this things eyes.

My mind was full of the memories of my parents telling me about violent vampires in the area. If only they were still here to help me. As I was thinking about the loss of my parents and all the ways I could be killed, he spoke.

"Miss me sugar?"

_______________________________________________________
(A/N)
Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry if it is total shit cause I actually tried. Well yes (Y/N) you have finished the first chapter. Did you like it??? Of course you did, it's Gee ffs.
Also if you didn't know
(Y/n) = your name
(H/L) = hair length
(H/C) = hair colour.
(F/N) = friends name
(E/C) = eye colour
(Y/H) = your height
I hope that cleared things up for any of you who may be new here. If you are new thanks for checking out my story and be prepared because you are about to fall into a void that you can't escape. Wattpad is addictive you guys. You could sit here for 15 hours and not even notice (I know from experience just trust me).
Well thats enough rambling for right now 😂
I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye guys.
~ Cordelia 🖤❤️🖤