We Don't Care About The Message Or The Rules They Make

Okay so this chapter takes place a few weeks after you were turned into a vampire. So you've been with the coven for about 2-3 months at this point. Just wanted to make that clear.
🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

(Y/n) pov

"Gee," I spoke softly.

"Yes love."

"Why aren't I ever tired anymore?"

"Well, vampires don't have to sleep to live, so naturally we don't ever feel tired."

"If vampires don't get tired, then why did you sleep with me for almost three months before I was turned?"

"Because I wanted to make sure that you felt safe, and that you were safe from anything else."

I shifted my position so I was laying on top of Gerard.

"What are you doing (y/n)," Gerard laughed, wrapping his arms around me.

I was laying with my back on his stomach, facing the ceiling.

I held his hand around my waist and smiled.

"Trying to get comfortable enough to sleep," I chuckled.

"And this is comfortable to you," Gerard asked with a confused expression.

I rolled off of him to look at his face.

I knew he was confused.

I could have fun with this.

"You're really cute when your confused," I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Your cute when you cuddle into me," He laughed, "your smaller than Frank so your actually tiny."

"Well that's the first time someone has liked me being short," I spoke as he wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Why would anyone dislike you being small, you're literally fucking adorable," Gerard said, "I can just pick you up and take you wherever I want, and then we can do stupid shit together."

"I don't know Gee," I whispered, "people back at school didn't like me very much and a lot of shit happened."

Gerard pulled me closer and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Why didn't they like you?"

Gerard was confused.

I wasn't though.

Nobody liked me because I was different.

I don't even know why Gerard likes me so much.

Or why he loves me.

He's to good for me.

He's a beautiful vampire.

I'm an ugly human.

Or I was.

Now I'm just an ugly vampire.

"(Y/n), are you okay," Gerard questioned.

"Yeah I'm okay," I whispered, "I'm just different than other people. I always was. That's why people didn't like me. I was the biggest outcast of the school. Of every school I went too. I didn't follow the rules. I didn't listen to anybody. People thought i was fucking crazy because I didn't fit in with their perfect agenda."