I Confess

*TRIGGER WARNING*
~Mentions of rape and a really cute Gerard being a bean and accepting everything because he is the smallest of beans~

(Y/n) pov

I had been listening to the guys conversation as i looked for the history of Andy's life. I knew that i was in that book somewhere, however it was difficult to focus on the books while listening to the fighting going on right beside the library.

Hearing them argue back and forth was stressing me out. I just needed to find the book and leave.

"I don't fucking care if she wants to talk about it, i need to known what happened to my girlfriend."

"She told me that she wasn't going to talk to you about it."

"We need to know what happened."

"Why doesn't she want to talk to me about it Ray."

"She doesn't want you to stress about it. It's something that happened that she doesn't want to remember. She doesn't want it to affect your relationship with her."

"Ray, please tell us where she is."

"Are you crying."

"Yeah Ray, yeah i am, you have a problem?"

"I've just never seen you cry before, I've never seen you care about someone this much."

"That's because i never have."

I could hear their faint voices talking from the stairwell.

I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want them to know. Now I've made them cry. I'm mostly concerned about Gerard. I can hear him crying louder the closer i get to the large entrance.

I don't think i could focus while he was crying. I couldn't take it.

I felt like i hurt him so badly.

"Gerard," i whispered from the library door.

All of the guys looked down from the stairs to make direct eye contact with me.

I could feel Gerard's eyes burning through mine, not with anger, but with fear and regret.

His face was stained with fresh salty tears and his face was pink and slightly puffy.

Soon, there were tears streaking down my face as well.

I did this to him.

I made him cry.

Why didn't i just tell him.

I fuck up every thing.

He's probably going to leave me.

He won't want me here anymore.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the small group of vampires, that had become my family, crowding around me.

I didn't notice until Gerard engulfed me in a light hug and rested his head atop of mine.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

I hope he doesn't mind.