Pack Your Bags

Ray's pov
(Y/n) seems to be really stressed out about this situation. I don't blame her, i would be too. She is trying to play it off like she is excited, but i can tell she's not.

"You think she's gonna be okay," Mikey whispered once (y/n) left the room.

"I don't know Mikes," i responded, "i just have a feeling that she isn't one of the average hybrids."

"What do you mean," Mikey's poker face looked more confused now.

"Like, I don't think she's a wolf/vampire or angel/vampire," i attempted to explain.

"I think she may be a three part hybrid," Frank spoke, walking into the kitchen.

"Is that even possible," Mikey questioned.

"Yeah, i have never heard anything about a three level hybrid," i responded.

"There has only been one case of a three level hybrid before," Frank said, "it was a few thousand years ago, but it did happen. I heard they were strong as fuck so if (y/n) is the same, we are going to have to be careful around her."

"My girlfriend isn't dangerous Frank."

"Oh, hey Gerard," Ray smiled.

"Listen, I don't know what (y/n) is, but i can guarantee that she would never hurt any of us. We are the only people that have given her a home or accepted her throughout her entire life. Not even her family really cared."

"We don't think she'll hurt us, but she may hurt someone else, or even get us caught. You know that if the police know where the vampires stay, we'll get whipped out faster than she can run," Mikey slumped his shoulders.

"We won't be back here for like a month anyways," Gerard chuckled.

"Is it really going to take that long to get to this old place and back," Frank whined.

"Yes it is, that's why we are leaving when the sun goes down in the next hour," Gerard explained.

"Well i guess I'm going to need to pack more blood," Ray face palmed.

"Has (y/n) packed yet," Mikey asked.

"Yes," (y/n) spoke as she walked into the kitchen and sat down on the counter.

"Grab a few packs of blood then," Gerard smiled, "were ready when you are."

~time skip to sunset~
Gerard's pov

"Okay," (y/n) started, "I think it's time to go."

"You sure you want to do this," Mikey asked while biting at his nails.

"Yeah, i think I'm ready," she smiled while looking up at me.

We all grabbed out bags and headed out the door.

(Y/n) shivered as the cold air brushed against her face.

I held her hand as we began walking.

The hardest part of this journey is how slow and quiet we have to be. If we make a noise, other vampire covens could hear us and attack. Or humans could call the police and get us killed.

"So we just have to walk in silence until we get there," Frank whined.

"Yes Frank," Ray whispered.

Frank frowned, "but I don't want to."

"Frank," i snapped, "shut the fuck up, do you want us to get caught?"

"I'm soooooory," Frank antagonised, "i will bow down to your command princess."

"Frank, this is serious we are going to get caught," Gerard growled, still staying quiet.