It's A Date

Gerard's p.o.v.
As I sped out of the house I heard the other coven members yelling at me to slow down and to wait for them. I believe they wanted to go hunting with me. I didn't talk to them as much as I used to, I enjoyed being alone during the day. I was usually a very introverted person, but not around (y/n). She was different than all of the others. Human or vampire, she was different.

I sped into a nearby forest, so I wouldn't be spotted by other humans in the area.
"So where are we going exactly," (y/n) questioned. Her head was laying in the crook of my neck. She wasn't used to moving at this speed. I looked down at her pale face.

"It's a surprise," I smirked down at her, "you'll like it though."

"You promise that your not gonna hurt me," she whispered into my neck.

"I already promised you (y/n), and we have reached our destination," I told her as I set her down.

(Y/n) looked almost drunk. She was probably just dizzy from me speeding around town so fast.
"It's a coffee shop," she stated with a warm smile.

"I figured you would like it, and if coffee isn't your favourite they have hot chocolate and a lot of little cakes," I explained nervously.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but, where are we," (y/n) asked, "I don't remember ever seeing this place around Bellville."

I thought for a moment about the fact that she might try to leave if I told her where she was.
"Are you okay Gerard," (y/n) questioned, "you seem worried."
"If I tell you where you are, you have to promise that you won't try to leave me," I told her as I took her hand in mine and began to walk closer to the shop.
"Why do you think I would leave," she asked while looking at me with a completely clueless face.

"Well, I figured that if you knew where you were that you would try to leave me, or call the police, and I don't want you to leave," I explained in a serious tone, "If you leave me, you will be put in danger. You don't have a place to stay and the other vampires will come for you."

"I'm not leaving you Gerard. You do still scare me a bit and I don't fully trust you, but you seem sweet and I don't want you to get hurt. Plus you say that your going to protect me, so at least you seem like you care," (y/n) smiled at me.

"That's because I do care love," I returned the warm smile, "Now let's go purchase two coffees and a bunch of tiny cakes."

(Y/n) p.o.v.
"You seem to really like tiny cakes Gerard," I laughed.

It was pretty funny that a vampire was so obsessed with tiny cakes.
"How could somebody not like tiny cakes," said Gerard while smiling down at me, "they're just so small and cute."
"A scary vampire that has an obsession with tiny cakes," I laughed, "that's not something you see everyday."

"Hey, don't make fun of me loving tiny cakes unless you don't like tiny cakes," Gerard pouted.
"I'm not making fun of you, it's kind of adorable," I babbled without thinking.
'Oh shit wait'
'I just called him adorable'
I looked up at him hoping that he didn't notice.
'He's blushing'
'Does that mean he noticed'
"Let's just go get some coffee, and I'm paying," Gerard said as he grabbed my hand and began walking into the store.

"Gerard your making this feel an awful lot like a date," I said nervously.
I wasn't really used to guys paying a lot of attention to me, but this really seemed like a date.
"It's only a date if you consider it a date love," Gerard spoke while avoiding eye contact.

"You want it to be a date, don't you Gerard," I teased.
"Sure, sounds fun," He smiled as he let go of my hand to order two coffees and a lot of tiny cakes.
He really wasn't kidding when he said he liked tiny cakes.