SEQUEL

(That is my pet bearded dragon, Helena, on March 22)

One of the questions i have been getting a lot is
When is the sequel coming out?

The sequel is coming out within the next week or two. I kinda want the first chapter to come out on Gerard's Birthday.
(It is out now)

When does it take place?

The sequel begins moments after this book ends. There really isn't any time missed going from one to the other.

How many books are going to be in this series?

I'm planning on writing three or possibly four. The reason i say possibly is because I don't know if i can find a way to incorporate one of my ideas into this story. There will most likely be three.

How often are you going to update?

Probably once every two weeks. I want to write longer and more thought out chapters for you guys. The biggest interference with this plan is my EOC finals in a few weeks. I am planning on studying and trying to do well so that might take two or three weeks out of my writing time.

Are you going to write any other books or stories?

I 100% am. I have two other ideas that i want to turn into books on wattpad.

Where do you get your book ideas?

A lot of my book ideas are inspired by books i read and what pips in my head after 24 hours of no sleep. I also have really weird dreams that I incorporate into these books. The separate books i am planning on writing after this series are based off of dreams i had. They are also going to be Gerard x either (y/n) or i might use a set character.

Are you always going to use (y/n) instead if actual characters?

In the two separate book ideas i have i think i am going to make my own characters just for convenience and originality throughout the stories.
•••••••••••••••••••••

That's about it guys. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and i will get back to you asap. Also really quick, I have a YouTube channel that you should feel free to check out. It's called Cordelia Martin and i post videos every week or two. I do thing from basic YT videos to concert vlogs to dying my hair. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out.

~Cordelia <3