Meeting The Others

(Y/n) p.o.v.
Gerard had just told me that he loved me. I could tell I was madly blushing. I probably looked like a tomato after a few seconds. I jumped at a large banging sound coming from downstairs which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"GERARD WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU," I heard a voice boom from downstairs.
There were other vampires here right now.
I squeezed Gerard's shirt while the man continued yelling for Gerard.

"It's okay (y/n), that's just Frank, he's not going to lay a finger on you," Gerard whispered before the door to the small room was thrown open.

I squeaked as the door was ripped off of it's hinges and thrown into the hall.

"Frank what the hell do you want," Gerard mumbled without even looking up.
"You still have that human girl in here I see," Frank stated angrily.
I let go of Gerard's shirt as he sat up to look at Frank.
"Yes she is still here, and she's not leaving," Gerard stated calmly, "what do you want?"

"I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THE OTHER TWO CAN SMELL HER BLOOD FROM A MILE AWAY," Frank yelled, "THEY WILL SUCK HER DRY IF THEY FIND HER IN HERE."

At this point I could practically feel the heat coming of of Gerard. He was definitely pissed off.

He stood up and walked towards Frank and grabbing him by his throat. His eyes turned a dark crimson red.

Gerard had Frank pinned against the wall whilst choking him, preventing him from talking. He must have been two feet off the ground.
"FRANK YOU ARE MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND BUT I WILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU HURT HER AND I WANT YOU TO TELL MIKEY AND RAY THAT IF THE WANT HER, THEY WILL HAVE TO FUCKING KILL ME FIRST. THEN YOU TELL ME THAT THEY ARE COMING TO HURT HER. THEY WONT FIGHT ME FRANK, AND I SURE AS HELL WILL NOT GIVE (Y/N) TO THEM," Gerard screamed as two men approached the now open doorway.

I couldn't move. I wasn't expecting Gerard to freak out like that, especially over somebody as insignificant as me.
Since the car crash, I had been very scared by loud noises and fire. Gerard yelling like that really scared me, mainly because I really don't know what he's capable of.
By the time Gerard had finished yelling at Frank, I could feel small tears falling down my face from pure fear.

Gerard dropped Frank to the floor and walked over to the doorway where the other two men stood, frightened by what they had seen Gerard do to Frank.
One man was really tall with very curly brown hair.

The other was a little shorter with pin strait, light brown hair, a beanie and glasses. He was very obviously related to Gerard.
"Ray, Mikey, how can I help you two," Gerard questioned as if nothing had just happened.

"Oh nothing we were just... um... Mikey help me out here," said the one with the fro.
So the tall one with the fro is Ray, the one with the glasses is Mikey, and the really short angry one is Frank.
'I should probably make a mental note of that,' I thought.

"So your mate is human," questioned Mikey.

"Yes, she is human, but if you touch her I swear to any god that may be out there that I will murder you both in cold blood."

While Gerard was talking to Mikey and Ray, well arguing over why they couldn't talk to me, Frank slowly stood up and began to approach me.

I slowly sat up strait and started scooting to the other side of the bed.
Frank held his pointer finger on his lips as he looked at Gerard and sat down on the bed.

"So not a fan of loud noises I see," Frank said with sympathy, "sorry about that. Gerard can get angry when something he loves is threatened."