Flashbacks And Forgotten Memories

Gerard's pov
She looked so scared of me. I don't want her to be scared. Does she already know I'm a vampire? That would be impossible. This is the first time she has ever seen me. Well, that she remembers.

10 Years Ago
She was lost and scared but I was hungry. I couldn't kill a child. That's wrong. I couldn't eat a child, even though I'm a vampire. I'm not supposed to have emotion anymore. I've gotta help her before another one of my kind show up and kill her. I sped past her, grabbing her at the same time, and ran to find her parents. She didn't scream or fight, she just looked at me and waited.

She didn't look scared or confused. She looked happy. I was so surprised . Why wasn't she screaming. She knew about the vampires. It was kinda funny in a way. I took her to her parents, which were very scared and ran after I handed the small child to them.

Present day
She didn't remember me. What was i expecting? I haven't seen her since she was 8 years old. She looks so scared. I didn't want to scare her. Why wasn't she scared years ago?

Perhaps childhood innocence?

I was pulled out of thought when she started to fall. I grabbed her right before she hit the ground.

"Oh god, what have I done," i asked in a shaky voice. Was i seriously about to cry? "I scared her that badly," i started to cry. I shouldn't have talked to her after that day.

The day i saved her everything changed. The last day i felt emotion.

Beginning of flashback

She was the only human that wasn't scared of me. "Hi Gee," she laughed as she ran towards me. "Hey kid, you ready for today's adventure," i asked while chuckling a bit. "Yes I'm super ready," she yelled at the top if her lungs. I put her on my shoulders before speeding off to anther part of the world.

We did this every day. She wanted to see the world so I showed her. She was like the daughter I never had. But she was human.

Her parents found out about me and took her away. That's why she left Belleville when she was 8.

End of flashback

I scooped her small frame into my arms and listened for a heartbeat. She was alive, thank god.

I quickly sped as fast as I could back to my house. I couldn't leave her outside, other vampires would get her. She was going to wake up soon. I would have to explain everything about her parents and our past to her.

This was going to be an interesting little reunion.

A/N
So this was just a small filler chapter so i could get to a better point in the story. I will probably update a lot over the next week because it's fall break mother fuckers. Yeah sorry fir this being something so small but it is significant to the story. (Y/N) had to get into Gerard's house somehow. Yeah next chapter will be a lot more thought out and a lot longer than this one. My goal is to have at least 1,500 words next chapter so get ready to read sone intense shit and get a huge backstory. I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye.
~ Cordelia 🖤❤️🖤